The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"This feels like an exhibition game for Real Madrid"

"Keeper at fault for the Spurs goal"

Yeah, pretty much the sort of analysis you'd get from the idiots they have in the BT Sports Studio.

It doesn't matter if Madrid are poor, or not up for it cause they are gonna go through the group anyway, we have to go out there and play our best and take full advantage of this. If we can beat them tonight, it will do huge things for our confidence going forward. God knows we need a pick me up right now after the recent results, and what better shot in the arm than winning against the European champions at Wembley.

I think Sissoko has actually been good other than totally whiffing that ball.
His main duty is to put pressure on the opposition and open spaces for us with his running. He's doing that part very well. He doesn't have the best control of the ball all the time but when he does it ends up real well.

Good squad player right now. Much better than last season

Martin Tyler and Clive Allen. Think I’m faring better than you are.

Offside goal but who cares. City didn’t care when Balotelli scored “that” penalty.
Tyler isn't too bad to be fair, they actually both sounded pissed off that the production crew replayed the offside call about twenty times.

Gary Linecock is a complete twat. Don't care what' he's done for the national team, the sooner he's off TV the better. Lampard, can't fault as a pundit, but can't agree with you more, the tone of the 4 musketwats is embarrassing.

With their quality of delivery and those few people heading ability, we cant keep conceding corner and free kick. Fucketty fuck im so nervous.

Back
Top Bottom