The Mighty Lilywhites vs BHA Orangemen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair play to the manager. Looking forward to seeing if he can play and tactically manage a 442 and he's not just giving in to a lack of goals. I don't doubt him.

If i'm Roberto Soldado tonight, I'm chasing everything and getting myself into the absolute best positions for goalscorong opportunities. This is where he kicks on and he'll get few better chances.

Come on lads!!!!

Fair play to the manager. Looking forward to seeing if he can play and tactically manage a 442 and he's not just giving in to a lack of goals. I don't doubt him.

If i'm Roberto Soldado tonight, I'm chasing everything and getting myself into the absolute best positions for goalscorong opportunities. This is where he kicks on and he'll get few better chances.

Come on lads!!!!

If you're Soldado tonight you are most likely yet again facepalming about "getting a chance" without standing a chance. Dembele, Stambouli, Lennon, Townsend and Kane provides NOTHING of what Soldado needs. TERRIBLE lineup. Not cause the players are shit, but the mix of players is just ridiculous. No ball players. One mediocre CB/DM (Stambouli), a ball winner/dribbler (Dembele), a ball loser/shooter/dribbler in Townsend, a winger that pretty much just hides out there, and seems incapable of doing anything offensively (Lennon). Kane might be able to combine with Soldado, but Kane is mostly good at making chances for himself.

Terrible stuff.

Anyone got a stream link? It's gonna be sad, but I have to watch it.

The problem is SinghYid SinghYid , he should be interesting to hear from seeing as he was the manager for half a season, yet he's coming off very bitter and the presenter is asking him questions to purposefully get him to slag off the club/players/Pochettino.

If you're Soldado tonight you are most likely yet again facepalming about "getting a chance" without standing a chance. Dembele, Stambouli, Lennon, Townsend and Kane provides NOTHING of what Soldado needs. TERRIBLE lineup. Not cause the players are shit, but the mix of players is just ridiculous. No ball players. One mediocre CB/DM (Stambouli), a ball winner/dribbler (Dembele), a ball loser/shooter/dribbler in Townsend, a winger that pretty much just hides out there, and seems incapable of doing anything offensively (Lennon). Kane might be able to combine with Soldado, but Kane is mostly good at making chances for himself.

Terrible stuff.

Anyone got a stream link? It's gonna be sad, but I have to watch it.

Against prem level op i agree. But I think we can relax with this opposition.

Back
Top Bottom