The Mighty Spurs - Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vorm a doubt due to illness so Friedel could be on the bench. I hope this is going where I think it is. Would be a perfect send-off to sub him on and set a new record :)

Can't be unhappy with 5th and a cup final. Finishing above Liverpool makes it all the more sweeter.

A nice long summer, straight to the group stages as a seeded team.

Well done Poch. Well done team. Well done fans.

Get rid of the deadwood, more boys committed to the cause please. Looking forward to seeing Alli and Pritch amongst the boys.

I didn't call for a serious and studied look at anything, I just offered my point of view but as usual anything that is even slightly against the grain here is treated like heresy and drowned out immediately. But whatever, I've barely been posting here lately anyway, so carry on with your hive mind.
Fuck off you miserable cunt. With posts like that, the less the better. Way off our targets? Who you fuckin kiddin. Our CL run was years ago now mate. Get over it. I hope you've never set foot in Tottenham, let alone The Lane.

I see.... lots of goals

Flasback_Dog_Strikes_Again_cupcake_dog_gif_o_125.gif

Back
Top Bottom