The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas was definitely good against City. Regularly brought the ball up the pitch with mazy dribbling, a constant counter-attacking threat, and I believe even had an effort cleared off the line? He was dangerous, clearly our most active threat and he gave City players something to be afraid of.

And I don't even rate him highly. He's better than Bergwijn though, I will never get what some of our fans see in him. 1 goal in the league last season as a wide player? Get in the bin.

Who cares what "outlets" say?

I could post another 10/20 links of similar high ratings....

What this shows is that your opinion was shared by literally no-one........ Be they former pro',s pundits, journalists, other Spurs fans or the general public.

I watched the game it was clear as say that he sucked, did nothing positive showed zero quality.

Fantastic argument there.....

Sulky little man baby says "Lucas sucks"

........Really convincing stuff. :harrysmile:

I could post another 10/20 links of similar high ratings....

What this shows is that your opinion was shared by literally no-one........ Be they former pro',s pundits, journalists, other Spurs fans or the general public.

Fantastic argument there.....

Sulky little man baby says "Lucas sucks"

........Really convincing stuff. :harrysmile:

I watch the games myself, unlike you I don't need to rely on "sources" to give me my opinion on players.

Lucas sucked, it was clear as day. He didn't score, didn't create, didn't make any quality passes, he ran around and lost the ball.

You stick to relying on outlets and I will rely on what actually happened in the game.

to win this game our midfielders need to move the ball effectively to attackers and arrive in the box im watching brentford 2 out of three of their mid go in the box to join the attack. An d we need to mark runner properly.

I watch the games myself, unlike you I don't need to rely on "sources" to give me my opinion on players.

I have my own opinion thanks...... It just so happens that it seems the entire outside world agrees with me on this.

......Apart from 1 severely bloody-minded, moody little shit-house who's wedded to his disagree button.

Lucas sucked, it was clear as day.

Not to the rest of the footballing world it seems.

......Just blinkered, miserable, turgid old you.

He didn't score, didn't create, didn't make any quality passes, he ran around and lost the ball.

You stick to relying on outlets and I will rely on what actually happened in the game.

I'm not "relying" on anything..... They simply share in my opinion.

(By the way; you failed to kiss one of my recent posts.... I shan't point out which one.... Try not to loose any sleep over it, princess. 😘)

(By the way; you failed to kiss one of my recent posts.... I shan't point out which one.... Try not to loose any sleep over it, princess. 😘)

Didn't forget anything, unlike you I don't spam disgrees based on the poster I only disagree with posts that deserve them based on their content.

It is sad that you put so much of your self worth into what I like or don't like though.

Didn't forget anything, unlike you I don't spam disgrees based on the poster I only disagree with posts that deserve them based on their content.

I have not given you a single disagree today..... In fact, I rarely do, as I wouldn't want to give you the satisfaction.

Still, as per your catchphrase; "keep making things up"! :)

Naughty Iggy-pops.

It is sad that you put so much of your self worth into what I like or don't like though.

I'm sure you genuinely believe this too, don't you.

Your kisses - much like the rest of your clown-show - make me laugh.

Iggy-Pop: "I don't spam disgrees" :levylol::levylol::levylol:

All the ‘mind the gap’ gags at the end of August when we were top of the table with a 100% record and they were bottom goalless and pointless. We better not lose tomorrow or else those f*ckers could be ahead of us in the table in the space of 3 games.

Got to be Lucas, Kane and Son if all fit.

With Ndombele, Skipp and PEH behind, don't want to get overrun in midfield against these cunts, give Ndombele more of a free role and play two in front of the back 4.

It's high time we won at this shit hole, and all the results went our way so lets do this and make up for the Chelsea debacle!

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom