The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like this line-up. Gil & Son would rotate sides very nicely. The only unkown element is E Royal, but I have hopes for him. He's had a bit of stick, but I like him.

Yeh, it's a bit of a toss-up as I have a lot of time for how Japh has played so far but it's a long season.... The true pecking order can be established in time; there is no rush. In the meantime, I think playing 2 DMs means we can afford 2 FBs that have an attacking emphasis to their game....

I also think Emerson might have a bit more fun gelling with the trad. wing play of Gil in the final 3rd.

I think I'm going to go for strength and commitment over skill...

zZfvxhl.png

Dunno how anyone can leave Tanganga out of their line-up for a game like this. Emerson is not close to taking the RB position from him. We saw Japh's passion for Tottenham against Palace even if he stepped over the line, we need as much of that on Sunday as possible.

I think the team picks itself based on performances. Go back to 4231.
Defence which kept clean sheets earlier. Japh over Emerson all day.
Skipp MOTM vs Wolves. Next to PEH as 2 DMs to allow Ndombele a free role forward.
Lucas and Son wide assuming both are fit and in their natural positions.
Kane CF

Lloris
Tanganga Sanchez Dier Reguilon
Hojbjerg Skipp
Lucas Ndombele Son
Kane

Back
Top Bottom