The Mighty Spurs Of Haringey - Cardiff Dragons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
You're getting sacked in the morning, Ole?

Let's make sure

4:0

Bentaleb with all 6

COYFS

Tottenham-v-Manchester-City-Tim-Sherwood-pa_3074795.jpg

skateboarding-dog-o.gif

Surely the Thursday curse can't continue...... Can it????????
This is as much a banker as the Norwich game but let's hope it turns out right this time..

I'd say even more so. Worse team with even worse morale at the moment. I'd be concerned if we had been shut out last night, but such a comeback in front of your own fans is a monstrous psychological boost for the weekend. I say this because I believe our team's psyches are their own greatest obstacles at the moment, as given evidence by the fact the disparity in quality of our play once we start playing with some confidence and passion is remarkable.

[formation=41212, Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Chiriches, Verts, Sandro, Paulinho, Dembele, Eriksen, Ade, Soldado][/formation]

1 - tell all the players to pass the fuckn ball to Eriksen everytime they fuckn get it

2 - tell Eriksen to dictate our play and 'run arand abit'

3 - tell Ade to drop off abit and link up with midfield but to get in the fuckn box for crosses

4 - tell Soldado to score a fuckn goal or he's getting gang raped after the match

5 - bring Kane on to close out the match #smart

I hope I'm not wrong but I have a feeling that the comeback against Dnipro Delopvoskksiizyqtd may prove as something of a catalyst for manager, players and fans alike.

We needed an epic match like that to shake us from our slumber.

I'll go for a convinving 4-1 Spurs win.

Adebayor x2, Soldado (please, please, please) and Dawson (for lulz)

I hope I'm not wrong but I have a feeling that the comeback against Dnipro Delopvoskksiizyqtd may prove as something of a catalyst for manager, players and fans alike.

I'll go for a convinving 4-1 Spurs win.

Adebayor x2, Soldado (please, please, please) and Dawson (for lulz)

When we drew with Basel with 10 men last year after 120 mins and lost on penalties that was the best team performance last season, I dont know how they kept going - I said we wouldnt lose again and we didnt

When Vertonghen got butted yesterday and although he has been whining in recent times seeing everyone pile in that was a turning point, the unity was there for all to see, I hope it has a very similar impact to last season's Basel impact the belief that if they pull together they can do something

Agreed. I think the players appreciated that win even more than we did.

When your team is in the shit, freefalling down the league aiming straight to the championship, when you cant buy a win for love nor money and cant even remember the last points you won, when you are a manager on the verge of the sack... who do you want to play in your next game?
Thats right, Tottenham Hotspur Football Charity.
On paper, and with common sense this is a banker for us. But its US, and we should know better than to think like that because Spurs are the only club you can rely to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory EVERY. BLOODY. TIME...

When your team is in the shit, freefalling down the league aiming straight to the championship, when you cant buy a win for love nor money and cant even remember the last points you won, when you are a manager on the verge of the sack... who do you want to play in your next game?
Thats right, Tottenham Hotspur Football Charity.
On paper, and with common sense this is a banker for us. But its US, and we should know better than to think like that because Spurs are the only club you can rely to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory EVERY. BLOODY. TIME...
Goes without saying that this is one aspect that we need to get sorted out if we want to be top 4 regulars. It's unforgivable that we gifted the spammers three points at the Lane.

Back
Top Bottom