The Mighty Spurs Vs. Everton .KO - 5th March 1:30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C6J3oodXQAAvpUQ.jpg

Everton seem to be playing with 5 central midfielders?

C6J3oodXQAAvpUQ.jpg

Everton seem to be playing with 5 central midfielders?

Get the idea. try and close the game out much as possible then hit on the break. Shame we haven't got Rose for this as his wing play would have hurt such a centrally compact lineup.

Should be very congested in midfield.

Alli/Eriksen/Wanyama/Dembele all rather central against Davies/Barkley/Gueye/Schneiderlin/Barry who are all pretty central.

All about Walker and Coleman today as Baines and Davies are a little lackluster going forward.

I expect a very tough match.

Really rate Koeman and think he is beginning to mould his Everton side in the way he wants them to play and think.

He is showing us the kind of respect Pochettino did not show Liverpool.

Could easily be a matter of how confident Kane and Lukaku are although I think the runs beyond Kane from Alli and maybe Eriksen will be just as important.

If we draw I won't be angry but a win is needed.

Walker should have space against this Everton formation. Wonder if Davies will venture further out as well. Our wingbacks are going to be key - Everton look very narrow.

Is Lennon injured or has he not even made the bench?

Looks like he didn't make the bench.

A shame really, I was hoping he'd get some minutes and our home fans could give a White Hart Lane favourite a nice send off in the last season there.

Looks like he didn't make the bench.

A shame really, I was hoping he'd get some minutes and our home fans could give a White Hart Lane favourite a nice send off in the last season there.

You probably spent half your life slating him on match threads when he played for us now you want to eulogies him!.

looking at all of our remaining league fixtures this could easily be one of if not the hardest left, I know we have United and Arse at home but I am confident we will beat at least Woolwich. Koeman is a shrewed manager and if we get a win I will consider it a very good result.

Koemans a bit of a talker isn't he.... giving his game plan away in the pre-match interview (if it wasn't obvious from the formation)

Mauricio keeps it mumble, mumble, cliche as usual.

Back
Top Bottom