The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not on NBC in my area, and NBCSN is showing the other game I posted above. It's not showing on the NBCSN website that the game will be on any other NBC owned channel either.
Well then plug in your cable subscription at NBC Sports Live and stream it online.

That is unfuckingbelievable. We could go top of the god damn league today and NBC isn't broadcasting it on television?

Incredible.

Still, got to the website, log in, and we can watch the stream though that.

It's not on NBC in my area, and NBCSN is showing the other game I posted above. It's not showing on the NBCSN website that the game will be on any other NBC owned channel either.
I have the 'proper football' package at home, it's on that. Just don't have it at the office.

So I'll be taking the afternoon off.

Or the bar down the street has it....

If you are looking for a stream and have an android device then have a look on liveonsat.com
This will give you a list of channels that are showing the game,
Then download Mobdro.apk
there is normally 2 or 3 channels on Mobdro to choose from, tune in......

And enjoy.

That is unfuckingbelievable. We could go top of the god damn league today and NBC isn't broadcasting it on television?

Incredible.

Still, got to the website, log in, and we can watch the stream though that.
Same thing about Danish Viasat.

2nd playing 6th, by far the most important tie, by far the most explosive and by far the 2 more in form teams meeting.

Yet they show Stoke vs Newcastle.

Ive been so damn busy, cramming all my work in this morning to free my afternoon. Completely lost track of time.
Just looked at the clock.

I think I'm gonna throw up.....

Back
Top Bottom