THE MIGHTY SPURS VS WBA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've never been so confident of us winning a football match. When we played them last time we were fighting on various fronts.

The quality of our play has improved massively since it's just been the prem to concentrate on.

I think WBA will suffer a fucking good tonking Monday night.

Ben Foster is the sort of keeper to turn up and have a worldie. He's looked pretty good in some games this season.

Be interesting to see Berahino play, Poch may get a good look at him.

Also, can't wait to see the beast back at the Lane. Always been a fan of Sandro.

Woolwich vs West Brom

Sandro shivs Ozil and Sanchez, provoking a massive brawl causing all 22 players (including those with wounds) to be sent off.

We play Claudio Yacob and a baguette and win a nervy 1-0.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if WBA would put their second team to play against Arse, so the first eleven would be rested for the game against us.

Fuckin bromwich.

Ben Foster is the sort of keeper to turn up and have a worldie. He's looked pretty good in some games this season.

Also, can't wait to see the beast back at the Lane. Always been a fan of Sandro.

Think about poor Sandro's knees. Battle of Dembele/Dier vs Sandro could be interesting no pussying out of tackles. Although I think McLean is the one that'll need a good shoeing, dirty cunt.

Sandro and Demeble were 'hermanos'. What could have been had Sandro not injured himself against QPR that year?

Let's make the Beast cry!

Suddenly our run-in looks easier than Leicester's! Only the blue scum away is a concern. Newcastle will have been relegated before the final game.
So WBA - we are due another 5-0! 1986 - goals from Mabutt, Falco (2), Galvin and Waddle.

People say that (that our run in is easier), but it's absolute crazy talk.

Lei has Swansea, Everton and Chelsea, who have nothing to play for. Swans will not be up for the scrap, Chelsea won't mind if they lose that one and will certainly not play full strength, and Everton is in the top three worst teams at the moment, with CP and AV. United might be trying, but they play an inefficient style that should fit Lei.

We have WBA, and we all know that a Pulis team never goes down without a fight. We've got Chelsea, which is a big derby, and they're gonna wanna show the world that we are not the best team in town. We've got Southampton, who may still be in the running for EL. And we've got Newcastle, who, I'm sure, will still be fighting for survival.

Our run ins are barely even comparable. Ours is so much tougher. They have three walkovers, and I really can't see them losing more than a maximum of 3 points.

I still find it crazy how anyone thinks the Chelsea players have so little fucking pride that they would roll over for any team. In order to become a professional athlete of any sort you need to have a competitive streak. Half of their players would struggle to roll over for a Make A Wish 11 in a charity match. That's not to say they're cunts (they are) but just that they wouldn't be athletes if they didn't have that desire to win each and every fucking game.

I still find it crazy how anyone thinks the Chelsea players have so little fucking pride that they would roll over for any team. In order to become a professional athlete of any sort you need to have a competitive streak. Half of their players would struggle to roll over for a Make A Wish 11 in a charity match. That's not to say they're cunts (they are) but just that they wouldn't be athletes if they didn't have that desire to win each and every fucking game.

Try telling that to Jose. Title winners 2015, to mid table almost relegation fodder. You call them professional athletes, I think it's safe to say they most certainly are not. They will pull out the stops to make sure we do not get a sniff.

Thing is you don't have to completely roll over, as in you'd lose to a bunch of fat grannies. Stoke showed what having nothing to play for can do, as did Everton, as did Watford. Not having anything to play for + playing some kids + actually kind of benefiting from losing will lead to a very subpar performance. Against a very aggressive bunch of thug foxes, anything less than a close to fully motivated side will most likely be torn apart.

WBA playing goons tonight - let's hope they can sneak a draw be gassed out by the time they play us

I presume they'll remain in London till Monday?

Thing is you don't have to completely roll over, as in you'd lose to a bunch of fat grannies. Stoke showed what having nothing to play for can do, as did Everton, as did Watford. Not having anything to play for + playing some kids + actually kind of benefiting from losing will lead to a very subpar performance. Against a very aggressive bunch of thug foxes, anything less than a close to fully motivated side will most likely be torn apart.
Pack the proverbial flip flops, dream of the next £££m move, this lot can afford to switch off and not try too hard for fear of injury and missing Euro 2016.

As we have seen time and again this season the Chavs have been sub-par as they supposedly tried to oust their greatest ever manager. Just goes to show how much of a bunch of cunts they really are, in it for themselves and not the pride of their shirt.

Pack the proverbial flip flops, dream of the next £££m move, this lot can afford to switch off and not try too hard for fear of injury and missing Euro 2016.

As we have seen time and again this season the Chavs have been sub-par as they supposedly tried to oust their greatest ever manager. Just goes to show how much of a bunch of cunts they really are, in it for themselves and not the pride of their shirt.

As much as I dislike many of those intolerable cunts, I would never blame or criticise them for not giving it all for that ego maniac, anti football, destructive cunt manager. What a horrible, horrible person he seems to be.

Was it last year they beat us at home? People were chanting 'englands number 5' at Foster, then a goal kick went straight out so it changed to 'englands number 6'. He took it well, and typically then made a load of saves.

although annoyed the game is on a Monday night - again - looking forward to the game immensely and, goes without saying, must win! Will be nice to see Sandro again, but not on the winning side! :sandro:

Try telling that to Jose. Title winners 2015, to mid table almost relegation fodder. You call them professional athletes, I think it's safe to say they most certainly are not. They will pull out the stops to make sure we do not get a sniff.

Man Management was Jose's problem. But if you're telling me any player doesn't have a competitive edge you're wrong. As for the nothing to play for, players tend to have this little thing deep down inside called pride. On top of that, if you play shite for your last 5 games just because there is nothing left to play for, before a european championships and the transfer window, you're wrong. These games are giving players a chance to show what they can offer their national team and what they can offer to other teams and potentially get themselves a big money move. What better stage to show that on than against the team sat at the top of the table?

Their players didn't give a fuck what their fans thought when they were sabotaging Mourinho earlier in the season & I'm pretty sure they won't give a fuck what their fans think now. That bunch of mercenaries have no soul

Back
Top Bottom