The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, where was the filth firm that was supposed to arrive at 2.45?
We was where they wanted us to be .
Phone calls not worth a wank
Utter cunts, end of.
Spurs army

So thankful for that win today. Great display from the boys and could've been more but for Cech.

Great to send off my last game at the Lane in style - one of the best two mins of my life!

Must confess had a bit of a tear in my saying farewell to the ground - many memories both painful and ecstatic.
Just so proud of this current team and hope this is the start of something truly special...

Snapshot_91_zpsewd3r7uf.png

I don't have any words but I made a picture about today.

I did feel sorry for the cunt a little today, Ozil gave him absolutely nothing to work with and no help at all, Poch knew this so continuously Davies and Son doubled up on him, gave him no chance

Thought Davies was bright today. Was really worried going in without Rose.

One other thought.........

Are we purposely knocking the corners to the near post? I keep cussing Eriksen, but I'm not sure that's not the strategy.

No. As good as Eriksen has been of late his good corner ratio is poor - just rarely puts enough power or whip on the ball, plus his free-kick taking has been weak for a while. Still, he's been playing bloody well recently.

I'm pretty Zen in general and try not to go to far one way or the other but that game had the most riding on it since West Ham away in 06. Even more in fact. Last ever NLD at WHL only ever happens once. Finishing above them. Staying in the title race. Staying unbeaten in the last season at WHL. Keeping the winning run going.

That would have taken a while to get over if we'd lost that game. And we'd have been trolled mercilessly if we had and be forever reminded of it.
We wrecked them.

I thought I would feel more ecstatic than I am feeling. Think it might be because of the Chelsea result, which shows us how far we have come as a club. Don't get me wrong, it was totally satisfying to smash them out of sight, how we didn't get 4 or 5 is a mystery to me. It was more a sense of relief that we won and they have no chance of overtaking us. But I stayed in the ground for quite a while and I felt so sad that it is all coming to an end, last NLD and only one more game to go. However, on leaving the ground, you can see what the future holds for us, and the excitement and anticipation kick in.
With regards to the actual game, again so many candidates for MOTM, but IMO Victor just shaded it. In the end, it was so easy, a walk in the park. They are a powderpuff team, no bottle or grit and we were better than them in every single department. I love this team and I love Poch - please, please, please let's do everything in our power to keep this going next season.

Back
Top Bottom