The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. BVB Dortmund||Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EVERYONE RUN TO THE LOLERPOOL THREAD
:allitongue::allitongue::allitongue:
Fuck that, I'm off to RAWK!
zYcT3E5.gif

Great team performance tonight, all of them put in a shift and worked hard for the win. I thought Dier was outstanding in the back three, won tackles, position wise spot on and was agressive in the air. Aurier was impressive and rose getting 90 minutes will help get his match sharpness back.

As for llorente, if anyone can tell me why this guy was seen as an improvement on janssen then please let me know?

Brilliant stuff. Great comeback from 1 down, and exactly the recovery we needed after the derby. Now we can go into the next prem match confident and ready to get back to normal business.

I've said it before, but I was completely wrong about our chances in this group. I thought we wouldn't even get out, so to win it is just amazing. Bravo Spurs.

Great team performance tonight, all of them put in a shift and worked hard for the win. I thought Dier was outstanding in the back three, won tackles, position wise spot on and was agressive in the air. Aurier was impressive and rose getting 90 minutes will help get his match sharpness back.

As for llorente, if anyone can tell me why this guy was seen as an improvement on janssen then please let me know?
At least you could see jansenn was trying aswell, Llorente looks like he couldnt give a shit.

Top notch second half right there. Apart from Llorente's unlucky collision with the goalie obviously, injuring someone is never fun and will probably be on his mind a bit.

Who'da thunk we would win the group?

Weekend is forgotten now. Onward to West Brom!

Well done lads. Youth team for APOEL...

Just the tonic after Saturday.

Big mentions for Rose, Dier, Sanchez and Winks - immense

Son took the goal well as did Harry (who still looks slightly off the pace)

Dele - with 2 assists mind - still looks off the pace and out of form. But just remember form is emporary, class is permanent...

Have to carry this into the weekend now boys. COYS

Same line up for West Brom please.

Though won't mind if full backs are rested, though as the season goes on, I really want Aurier and Rose to be the two we start in our strongest line ups.

Back
Top Bottom