The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we need to win this game we will be dismantled in Madrid and lucky to get anything in Germany , Madrid will be strong faves to win at Wembley too 3 pts here and maximum points against Apoel gives us a wonderful chance.

dortmunds movement is mindblowing (i.e. cuntish), you wonder how they are on every ball, but we're holding on. Dembele has been invisble, but not sure what the answer is. Aurier, seems a bit lazy defensively, even the pulisic chance, he was wrong sided and isn't a player always on the move, but moments of magic.

Bring on the second installment

Damn, looked like it hurt.

20-pilates-ball-hits-kid-in-head.gif

I think we need to win this game we will be dismantled in Madrid and lucky to get anything in Germany , Madrid will be strong faves to win at Wembley too 3 pts here and maximum points against Apoel gives us a wonderful chance.

I can see Dortmund giving RM problems especially when they get their injured players back

Back
Top Bottom