The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif
Dont worry about me...Hahaha!!

I was drinking at the Torch last time

Why are they suggesting there's going to be 20k empty seats anyway?

Looks to me like there will be less than 5k, randomly smattered around the stadium

I really do want Sissoko to play against Chelsea - I really do have a good feeling about him. He will come good in his own odd way. Once Poch instills the correct attitude, commitment and get him to make the right decisions when it matters-happy days.

I really do want Sissoko to play against Chelsea - I really do have a good feeling about him. He will come good in his own odd way. Once Poch instills the correct attitude, commitment and get him to make the right decisions when it matters-happy days.
That's what I thought about him playing against Newcastle, but he did nothing for me in that game. I know I should be a bit more patient, but I'd play Sonny from the start.

I wish I could bottle your optimism. I'd make millions.

Back
Top Bottom