The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford||away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really baffling turn of events. Draw with Madrid. Beat Pool. Beat Madrid.

Then the wheels have absolutely fallen off the wagon.

It’s pointing all towards losing Tobes.

I think our record with & with out him are quite different . The blokes a rock & I imagine that he has a slightly sweet yet masculine smell , a bit like chocolate doused in petrol

FUCK'S SAKE Spurs... just fucking do this.
The world and his cunting media whore wife is against us...
let's have SOMETHING about us to shut the fuckers up and assert ourselves...
WE ARE TOTTENHAM, FROM THE LANE Wembley*

*for one season only!

Really baffling turn of events. Draw with Madrid. Beat Pool. Beat Madrid.

Then the wheels have absolutely fallen off the wagon.

It was a blatant red card

Poch said we are too big for the league cup, look where we are now

Dare I say some people seem to be ENJOYING this?

Fuck off please and support your own team... or is it 'cos you're not playing till 5.30 tonight or tomorrow that you have the afternoon to kill??

We have Kane, Ali, Eriksen, Son and Lamela. How much more quality do you want?! Which similar quality player is going to join us to play second fiddle to that. We need to get performances out of those players and not ignore that issue.
Those are only 5 players for 4 starting spots, you'd need more than that for an entire season without even considering factors like injuries, suspensions and poor run of form.

There are enough gettable talents out there who are as good as or better than what we currently have.

Back
Top Bottom