The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nervous about this one but if we play like we did against Woolwich I think we'll win.

I don't expect Son to start as he will be coming back from the other side of the world a couple of days before. Suspect he'll come on in the second half but I'd push Alli up and play Dembele next to Dier, or the other way round.

Firstly, who is Roseie49?

Secondly, I think I agree with you about Dembele. I'd rather have him fully fit for the game against Chelsea than risking him this weekend. He's become a massive part of our team this year, and he could cause massive problems for Chelsea with his strength and directness. He's almost impossible to win the ball off when he gets going.

Should have read Rosie 47

That was the name on Harry's dodgey bank account. Kinda messed it up though. It was, of course, Danny Rose.

We seem to be putting right all the wrongs from last season (fixture by fixture). Hopefully we have learnt from our errors and keep driving on to better days. Although nervous big time, slippy banana and all that, cant see us losing, can only win if we play as well as we have shown. They are a decent side and well drilled so should give them respect.

Last edited:
[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderweirld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Alli, Son, Eriksen, Clinton, Kane][/formation].

Give Njie a chance?

They are going to be a lot fresher than us.. They have the least amount international players in the whole league..we have joint 3rd most..( more than man city)
They only have 2 players who have played for their country this season and neither are in the first team. Randolph and Collins..

Manchester United and Premier League have highest proportion of internationals across Europe

But doesn't that also mean that their squad is full of absolute dog shite players if they can't even get a call up to the England team with Roy Hodgson in charge? Or any of their players other national sides.

They are going to be a lot fresher than us.. They have the least amount international players in the whole league..we have joint 3rd most..( more than man city)
They only have 2 players who have played for their country this season and neither are in the first team. Randolph and Collins..

Manchester United and Premier League have highest proportion of internationals across Europe

Well our Belgian guys won't be playing now the games been called off. Guess they might play it at the training ground secretly, but doubt with the same vigor.

Dembele may be fine for the w/e he's had two weeks to get over a calf strain which may not have been that bad.

Sometimes I feel it works in your favour players keep playing and not having a long break. As long as they stay injury free, thier fitness levels stay topped up. My only issue would be for players who do not start games to stay at home.

Back
Top Bottom