The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just look at this picture, basically proof we are going to win the title, we'll do them 4-0

pXRm0Z6

His pecs needs some work.

:townhmm:

Think we'll do these quite comfortably, so long as Jan and Toby have bucked up their ideas on crosses. Walker and Rose are also gonna have to get close to their wingers to stop crosses as well. Their donkey tailed c*nt up front worries me after the Woolwich match. On another day Giroud could have had three or four.

Payet being out is a big loss for them, and a massive boost for us.

My team :

Lloris

Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose

Dier Mason

Dembele Alli Eriksen

Kane

Gone for Dembele in an advanced position as he's been on fire with goals lately - compared to normal anyway.

2-0 Spurs.

Last edited:
Being the charitable guy I am, with Gibbs still in the bin (well I assume he is) I thought I'd take it upon myself to post his starting line up for the game. As an avid follower and devotee to his sensational and unrivalled blog, I have pieced together information from several of his insightful pieces to interpret his favoured starting "XI" for, not just this game, but all other games Spurs play, ever.

Those of you low enough to view or post in the Forum Toilet thread would have already seen this. For those of you with real lives unlike me, this is almost an entirely genuine lineup based on his blog

[formation="4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Verts, Bed Davies, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Hulk, Dembele Mason, Lamela Eriksen Son, Bentaleb Rose, Kane N'Jie"][/formation]

Being the charitable guy I am, with Gibbs still in the bin (well I assume he is) I thought I'd take it upon myself to post his starting line up for the game. As an avid follower and devotee to his sensational and unrivalled blog, I have pieced together information from several of his insightful pieces to interpret his favoured starting "XI" for, not just this game, but all other games Spurs play, ever.

Those of you low enough to view or post in the Forum Toilet thread would have already seen this. For those of you with real lives unlike me, this is almost an entirely genuine lineup based on his blog

[formation="4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Verts, Bed Davies, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Hulk, Dembele Mason, Lamela Eriksen Son, Bentaleb Rose, Kane N'Jie"][/formation]
Holy shit, I never knew that thread existed. I thought this forum was full of shit posts as it was, without realising that the worst of them get carted off to there.

Thank fuck the international break is over.

Big, big game this weekend. That season where they did their "treble" still hurts. Went to the League Cup game and it really was the dribbling, racist, inbreds day of their lives. DVD's, T Shirts and Mugs all available. Their form has started to slip away, and without their best player and talisman, but they shouldn't be underestimated. They will be up for this and still have players that can hurt us.

Potential banana skin for the nomads going to a typical Pulis side who are tough to beat at home. Liverpool v City will work in our favour either way. Man U go to Watford with a shit load of injuries and pottentaily having to play Depay up front. Leicester at Newcastle should be a formality but be could without Vardy.

By the end of the weekend we could see Leicester top and Spurs in fourth place!!!

COYMFS!!!

Fucking LOL

Can't wait to dig this up come May. West Ham were just as impressive during the first 4-5 months of last season, but that's long forgotten because of their fade during the second half of the season which is exactly what will happen this season.

I expect Southampton, Liverpool, Chelsea, United and ourselves to fight it out for 3rd and 4th, while the likes of West Ham, Leicester and Palace will fade and finish solidly midtable.

"Ogbonna, a CL finalist with Juve last year' says Lewis. He conveniently forgets to tel you that he made one start in the CL all season last year and only 11 starts for Juve in the league.
In fact since being at Juve he has started 3 CL and 17 Serie a games in 2 seasons. A most valued player then?

They have loaned Moses, bought Hendrie, Payet, Antonio, Ogbonno, Randolph and Jelavic to add to the squad they had last year.
So, that's one more player they have bought than us.

Jelavic is pants and Moses, Jenkinson and Song are not even Spam players for fuck sake.
That enables them to have these payers otherwise they could not afford the wage bill. That and the fact that they have only had to lay out what they paid for Valencia to get a stadium converted for them, are paying peanuts to rent it and have no running costs.
Anyway why shouldn't they challenge a club that is currently paying for it's own stadium (paying 30 x more than they did for the OS conversion), pays the whole of it's own wage bill ( not having players wages supplemented by other clubs) and will have financial restraints in the years before they move into their new stadium. A club with the same capacity as them? If they couldn't manage a challenge then there would be something completely shite. I mean they have all that money to spend on players and fuck all else.
They have had no finical restraints whatsoever in the years before moving into a new stadium but are still £70m odd in debt and still couldn't better us.

Last edited:
You have to feel sorry for them really. For the first season in decades they aren't merely cannon fodder/making up the numbers and all of a sudden they think they are Brazil.

Apparently we are obsessed with them. Deluded mugs.

Read on another forum, one of their fans actually said " we have a great record against them and I see no reason why it won't continue"

What a thick Cunt, they have won 4 out of the last 18 and we have won 10.. What planet are these Brain Dead Fucktards from???

Back
Top Bottom