The most disgusting thread of all time

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saturday 21st April

Gooners v. Chavs

Who do we want to win . . . . . . . ?

(or do we want a draw?)

Personally a draw would do nicely - but would prefer a Chavs win

Draw -> Then Woolwich win -> Then Chelsea win.

Securing 4th is the most important thing. Anything above that is a bonus.

I hate this game every season. Earlier in the season it was comical how bad both were at defending. I'm likely gonna be driving to London for the QPR game when this is on so won't be able to watch, might be for the best!

CJM said:

Have to agree. Though I'm sure Arry will change all his 4th spot talk tomorrow: "We're still battling for 3rd, blah, blah fucking blah." Should've been talking like that before the Wigan game you goalpost-moving wanker!

But thank you Wigan for raising my dejected spirits a wee bit.

CJM said:

This. I don't wany to put the Woolwich win first,,,,just because it's Woolwich. That's idiocy.

Let's put progression first.

I think there's a silver lining from any of those results. A draw is best, and a Chelsea win does put us within range or Woolwich with our games in hand. I hate to see Woolwich win, but that makes the race for CL places a little easier.

Whatever the result, it's all on us from here. This and Newcastle - Chelsea are the only two games we can be sure to gain anything from. If we put in some wins, then we should be OK.

I'm terrified though.

Honestly, is there anything more evil, ugly and twisted in the history of the universe than that shower of shite playing against each other.

Full blown melee of Chavs and Cunts smashing each other up, injuring themselves and getting docked points. Leaving us and Newcastle 3rd and 4th.

Chelsea to win then us to win.

Im so desperate to finish above both of those Scum. It will make the mauling's alot less meaningful to them.

"5-2 And You F#cked It Up" would have a lovely ring to it next season wouldnt it?

Although I dont want the Scousers to do a cup double, It would also be hilarious if Chelsea won nothing, and finished 5th (although Id prefer them to surpass Scum 1)

I actually like this game , it is refreshing to feel no sympathy whatsoever for none of the 22+ cunts on that field , its like watching a boxing match between George W Bush jr and Sr , i dont care who wins - i just want to see somebody get hurt.

It has a lot of comedy value for me.

Back
Top Bottom