The new website

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock Website

• This website makes me crymax

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Meh, it's alright

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Case should be prick of the century for this shower of shit

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
I thought it was an app that would've made this forum easier to view on my phone, it would appear you'd need to have a basic knowledge of coding. In short, I've bitten off more than I can chew and wasted 69p in the process! :laugh:

Don't you just install the app and then access the forum though it? I've installed it now so it might work.

nah, when I open the app I can only see their forum, I think I might need to activate some code to view this forum using the app.

I might have found a better one. Think it's a couple of quid though, I'll have a look at it.

I hope it's one that's a bit more straight forward, I thought I'd just feed the forum link into the app and it'd just work. :thumbdown:

edit: penny has dropped (eventually) cheers Case, if I get the tapatalk app, will it automatically add this forum to it?

This is mint, quite surprised how good it is.

Yea, I was just looking for smilies. Seems you just have to remember the code for them

Code:
:bow:

S'all you need. :bow:

I remember the smilies, just wondering if there was a means of viewing them using the app? Doesn't matter if it's not possible, that app is brilliant.

Another suggestion, how easy would be to have an option to disable avatars? Not terribly important but I just wondered.

You can disable avatars on the forum from your control panel. Tapatalk also has an option in the settings to disable them.

Dunno why smiles don't show, they're ticked to show in my settings.

Case said:
You can disable avatars on the forum from your control panel. Tapatalk also has an option in the settings to disable them.

Dunno why smiles don't show, they're ticked to show in my settings.
I can't seem to find it in my control panel, I'm probably being a simpleton (again) :oops:

Its in display settings in there somewhere, I've just shut my PC down.

Weird, that old style smiley you just posted appears on Tapatalk.

Flannerz said:
Can you re-size this image please, so I can have it as my avatar?

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploads ... coigne.jpg
g1xpC.jpg
:thumbup:

I'm not sure how easy this is, or even possible, but on another forum I've noticed they've got a 'Work Mode' setting. Basically changes how the site is displayed, so doesn't display any pictures/videos/avatars. Or 'The fighting cock' artwork. So it looks like a plain and therefore possibly work related site.

Basically, it's good if you view this site at work and want to avoid funny looks from colleagues and discipeneries from management becuase they've noticed your looking at a site which contains a picture of the queen mum with her tits out.

You can remove certain stuff in your profile.

User Control Panel > Overview > Board Preferences > Edit Global Settings > Edit Display Options

That menu is confusing as fuck!

Anyway, you got stuff in there like...

Display images within posts:
Yes No
Display Flash animations:
Yes No
Display smilies as images:
Yes No
Display signatures:
Yes No
Display avatars:
Yes No

Cheers case, I was kind of hoping it was a quick setting that all can be flicked on/off, so at home I can see all the smut without having to change all these settings again.

Understand I'm being a picky barstard now though. Just saw the option it elsewhere and didn't know if it was an easy thing to do or not.

Back
Top Bottom