The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bunch of Amateurs has a great couple of seasons on YouTube following Dorking, he's a character Marc which you either love or hate I feel.

4th Sept, Wealdstone on BT Sport.

you-want-some-got-no-fans.gif

I effing knew that Wrexham would lose this game.

They have been shit in all three games so far. No excuses.

Parky needs to sort it out, ASAP.

I see my local NL team is flying high at the start of the season after a very poor showing and relegation last term.

4 wins from 4, only 1 goal against. And to make it that bit sweeter Boston are rock bottom.

Fanzine (remember them) for those that may be interested.

IMG_1773_JPG.jpg

IT'S NOT ABOUT DRINKING...!
Where's The Bar? is a magazine which tries to take a different angle on non-league football: irreverent, outspoken, original, hopefully entertaining and, sometimes, outrageously biased. It originally published in the 1990s and is in the throes of an unlikely comeback. More welcome than Duran Duran, we suspect, and a lot cheaper.

Chatting with someone Saturday am at the Park Run (yeah, blatant I know, I can run)

I knew she and her husband are big footie fans (she's Ipswich, he's Wolves, pity they live in Brighton). So anyway I asked her as I'm gasping for breath after the run, have they seen any games so far this season?

Oh yes. And indeed we've got some this weekend. 4 FA Vase games and then Lewes Ladies. WTF?

:pochwtf:

Ed Vanderlay Seen you mention Duck before. This is yesterday at Stones Vs Halifax.

duck.jpg

Legends - George Duck, Charlie Townsend, John Morton, Hughie Lindsay

Duck was a hero when I was a kid, I have not followed them much last 45 years other than keeping an eye out for the odd result. But they are my home town team, spent many a happy afternoon watching them before they knocked the ground down to build a poxy Tesco, I think it was Tesco , seems 5 lifetimes ago now

Back
Top Bottom