The North London Derby (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SinghYid

Just Do It
That's it. I'm coming out of hibernation ... Unbeaten match threads this season, so deal with it.

Passion, Commitment, Some To Dare Is To Do, Non-stop singing, Ade celebrations ...
Let's do it!!!

article-1303383615238-0bb6685000000578-375074_466x310.jpg

article-1081748-024ADC46000005DC-688_468x343.jpg

2753176778-02102011165414.jpg

2024055_FULL-LND.jpg

Danny-Rose-gave-us-all-massive-chubbies-with-his-goal-last-season.jpg

hi-res-56031661_crop_north.jpg

PA-Photo.jpg

article-2516406-061ABFEC0000044D-915_634x414.jpg

spurs-fan-makes-rude-gesture-in-photo-with-arsene-wenger-560x840.jpg

I fucking hate what they've donr to us, the fans, this season.. This is a game I ALWAYS look forward to, even in the dark days when they were winning the league and we had the likes of Gross.. But because of the nimerous embarassments this season, i'm somehow dreading the outcome of this game..
We are so fragile and weak it's untrue. You'd think the season can't get any more embarassing but there is still time unfortunately.
This set of players haven't got any guts about them.
I hope i'm wrong but we could have another embarassing weekend.

What I would give to have a player with VDV's passion and desire to get one over on these cunts. This is just another game for too many of our players it would seem and all I am hoping is that we avoid yet another thrashing but I am not holding my breath.

gascoine, VDV, Ledley stop making me sad:( the passion and love i feel for them is beyond any of the players we have today:/ going to lose again, nothing good is coming out of this season, nothing, the players don't care, and frankly i dont care for them anymore, i love tottenham hotspur football club, but this current crop can fuck off

Our team looks a right mess, with a bunch of players who look like they'd rather be playing somewhere else under someone else. I've no doubt our support will try its best to lift things up, but I've very little confidence going into this derby.

People dropping our best defender after 1 mistake? Fucking laughable

By the same logic, Dawson should have retired in 2011 already

For me this match entirely depends on what team shows up. If the lacklustre shit appears again I think we're done for.

If any of them give a remote fuck about the fact that this is a NLD then maybe we can get something out of it or, shock horror, maybe even win! I guess we'll have to wait and see.

For me this match entirely depends on what team shows up...

For a NLD, I'm assuming it will have to be Tottenham and Woolwich!!

It's OK, i'm feeling sarky this morning... THAT'S what Spurs have turned me into... a bitter, angry, sarcastic Sunday morning desktop warrior!!

If Timmy doesn't do daft things like playing two full backs on a flank, if Eriksen is healthy, if our players don't gift silly goals and assists, we have a good chance of winning.

I really hate those Gooner twats. In the FA Cup semis, and they already presume that to be their holy grail to end the trophy drought. You don't get that kind of conceit from any other rival team's fans.

It's been a bad season, and to be honest I quite understand why we are where we are, as it feels like we are in the bottom 3. I have a bet with someone on here that we won't finish higher than 7th, and if he owns up, I am sure a charity somewhere will be a tenner better off come May.

Anyway, I fear the worst, and believe this will be yet another stuffing. The good news is that I have sold my ticket on because I will be watching the game from the Maldives.

Back
Top Bottom