The other matches in the Premier League thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh fuck me, I'm rolling around on the floor at the Liverpool result. Even if we lose today that's lifted my spirits.

I see the scum could only manage a draw as well....

dmartins13 said:
Chelsea have gone back to parking the bus since the goals.
They really are a bunch of useless cunts. I know it's wrong, but there's this little part of my mind that would be absolutely delighted if Caldwell just destroyed Hazard and injured him for the season :avbshit:

Shon said:
dmartins13 said:
They really are a bunch of useless cunts. I know it's wrong, but there's this little part of my mind that would be absolutely delighted if Caldwell just destroyed Hazard and injured him for the season :avbshit:
I dont think that's wrong at all. I'd be delighted if he got injured for the season. Fuck him.

AberdeenYid said:
Shon said:
dmartins13 said:
I dont think that's wrong at all. I'd be delighted if he got injured for the season. Fuck him.
Glad I'm not the only one. And honestly, it's not just a little part of my mind...Just didn't want to come off as an evil fucker :akabusi:

But seriously, they are such a pathetic team. Didn't see the first 15 minutes, but since I've turned it on, Wigan have been the much better team. I just really, really, really hate them :bmj:

If someone told wigan the season started in august, and not in march, they would win the league

edit: also, the way chelsea are playing is so flukey. They can't do this all the time, di matteo has no idea what he is doing.

I thought u guys were exaggerating but I've been watching the last 10 mins of the Chelsea game and I can't believe how badly they are playing. Dispossessed in their own half about 4 times. If Wigan could actually finish they would be winning 4-2. How do Chelsea keep comin up against profligate teams? They'll no doubt notch a third in the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom