*****The Potters v Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur Quarter Final Milk Cup *****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

but fuck Stoke's moist lips...

tenor.gif

Need to rest our First X1 in preparation for Wolves on 27th. and play our EL side, otherwise we risk losing to Wolves and sliding down the table further - despite this possibly being our best chance of silverware.

Would really like to start White in midfield. Might be seen as a risk, but surely better to have a DM (but resting Hojbjerg) who can play a bit too (3 goals and 6 assists this season). Especially with Lo Colso depleting our midfield options.
Hart
Doherty, Sanchez, , Rodon, Davies
Winks, Dele, White
Bale, Vinicius, Moura
Subs : First team players (gulp )

They will be licking their lips....

but fuck Stoke's moist lips... we've got a fucking Cup to win!

They will not be fearing us like they would have been 10 days ago that's for sure.

Mourinho has to get the team selection right for this.

The players need to be ready whoever is picked.

I expect Bale, Vinicius, Alli, Doherty, Davies and Winks to start.

Other places as need to be filled and Son and Kane on the bench if needed.

We better field a strong fucking team. I want to win something even if it is the milk cup.

Correct but not the strongest as opposed to the strongest available on the basis of fatigue and general overplay.

A semi-final to look forward to in the New Year would be cause for some optimism and lift the gloom somewhat.

Last edited:
Can't stand their football. Defend deep, almost a back six. Just run around and hoof it up to the striker and hope he can make something happen. No class. No guile.

Stoke's football isnt all that great either :sonpoint:

Lloris
Doherty Rodon Sanchez Davies
Ndombele Winks
Bale Dele Bergwijn
Vinicius

I'm sure Mourinho is tempted to play Kane, Son and Hoj but they need some rest. Ndombele only played 45 minutes of the last 180 so he should be fresh, he needs to dominate this game.

I wouldn't be playing Joe Hart in this game, away from home against a tough team we need our first keeper, especially if we are rotating our defence.

Lloris
Doherty Rodon Sanchez Davies
Ndombele Winks
Bale Dele Bergwijn
Vinicius

I'm sure Mourinho is tempted to play Kane, Son and Hoj but they need some rest. Ndombele only played 45 minutes of the last 180 so he should be fresh, he needs to dominate this game.

I wouldn't be playing Joe Hart in this game, away from home against a tough team we need our first keeper, especially if we are rotating our defence.

Yep, not much yo disagree with there but Rodon - good enough?

Have the artillery in reserve.

Aurier might play in order to rectify his mistakes but we need to win the game early. The longer it goes the odds and the trend just works against us..

Back
Top Bottom