The Prediction League 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for doing this, J.
Being too weak (due to lack of food) to type my full username, I've signed up as Billy. I'd intended to be Billy H, but it won't allow spaces in usernames - and underscores are SO yesterday, aren't they? I won't be seen dead with an underscore in my username these days. One day they'll come back into fashion as 'retro' and The Dealer will start shifting them on Ebay.

Good luck to everyone*.

*obviously I don't mean this.

Thanks for doing this, J.
Being too weak (due to lack of food) to type my full username, I've signed up as Billy. I'd intended to be Billy H, but it won't allow spaces in usernames - and underscores are SO yesterday, aren't they? I won't be seen dead with an underscore in my username these days. One day they'll come back into fashion as 'retro' and The Dealer will start shifting them on Ebay.

Good luck to everyone*.

*obviously I don't mean this.
:lamelaaghh::parker::contearms:

Thanks for organising this, and please add me to the list. Hopefully I'll remember that the game lasts more than 3 weeks. A prediction game is for the season, not just August.

Spider looks like he's having a nice break at the moment so thought I would bump this to see if anybody else wants to join, as the season starts in a couple of days. Anyone's welcome to join

First match is on FRIDAY 11TH AT 20:00 so don't forget to get the opening gameweek predictions in! :bentancurpoint: Also don't forget the BONUS SECTION which can only be done before the season starts!

Airfixx Airfixx mummy mummy Ed the Duck Ed the Duck Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 jspurstar jspurstar MemphisWill MemphisWill Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb nicoclaesen Deuterz Deuterz Smogz Smogz SpurFromOz SpurFromOz Stlducks Stlducks Football Chap Football Chap

Good luck all :adesalute:

Last edited:
You're all going down, I'm winning this off the back of my top 4 surge. Also winning CL.

YES YOU HEARD RIGHT BIATCHES ! :ange-arms:

Spider looks like he's having a nice break at the moment so thought I would bump this to see if anybody else wants to join, as the season starts in a couple of days. Anyone's welcome to join

First match is on FRIDAY 11TH AT 20:00 so don't forget to get the opening gameweek predictions in! :bentancurpoint: Also don't forget the BONUS SECTION which can only be done before the season starts!

Airfixx Airfixx mummy mummy Ed the Duck Ed the Duck Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 jspurstar jspurstar MemphisWill MemphisWill Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb nicoclaesen Deuterz Deuterz Smogz Smogz SpurFromOz SpurFromOz Stlducks Stlducks Football Chap Football Chap

Good luck all :adesalute:
Thanks mate! :thumbup:

Good luck to all 36 that have so far joined.

Still time for more!!:)

Cheers. Last season I think I predicted 4-0 to us in every game and City/chavs/scum/dippers/manure losing every game. Think this could have slightly skewed my score.

Back
Top Bottom