The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The overrating of Newcastle continues to be laughable. I understand people are desperate but the most likely outcome is the much better team Woolwich win.

Just like us Woolwich are shit enough to lose any game but no matter how many irrelevant things you bring up it doesn’t change the fact Newcastle are crap.

Dine.

On.

Poo.

Gooner.

W⚓

Last edited:
You really aren't spurs are you?
The Holding red was bang on and the penalty was a foul on Son so justified.

100% Spurs but I do always find it funny how many losers think they need to decide who is or isn’t Spurs.

Doesn’t happen elsewhere but here it seems the most important thing to so many pathetic losers.

Igula Igula I have no faith in Newcastle either but let people believe my man!

(Also, 2 terrible refereeing decisions? They were dead on. Holding was playing like a man who had money on himself to get sent off ffs.)

Teams do go there and win. It’s why Newcastle are 14th in the table.
Sigh. Only Liverpool and City have won there since Howe took over. So no, teams don't tend to win there. I don't honestly get why this is so hard to wrap your head around. I'm not saying Newcastle will take points off them, I'm saying it's not as easy a task for Woolwich as you seem to be proclaiming. It's not rocket science.

If it's such an easy place to go then why do so few teams actually manage to win there?

You're a wind up merchant and I can't believe I'm falling for it.

Keep living in your delusional little echo chamber where you and your buddies jerk each other off about how great this team is that has finished 7th, 6th and now struggling to pass Woolwich while losing to Mura, Dynamo Zagreb and Middlesbrough. I’m sure tgat will make you much more happy than actually seeing quality results in the pitch that we don’t get with our shit players.

Keep living in your delusional little echo chamber where you and your buddies jerk each other off about how great this team is that has finished 7th, 6th and now struggling to pass Woolwich while losing to Mura, Dynamo Zagreb and Middlesbrough. I’m sure tgat will make you much more happy than actually seeing quality results in the pitch that we don’t get with our shit players.
Are you drunk?

Teams do go there and win. It’s why Newcastle are 14th in the table.
With a win, they can get as high as 10th. Weren’t they 9th before the Liverpool and Man City games? And think about it, for almost half a season they were dogshit and were certain for relegation, so it’s not like they’ve been bang average all season.

In the last 15 games, they won one less point than us. In the last 20, only two less. So they are far from shit.

Sigh. Only Liverpool and City have won there since Howe took over. So no, teams don't tend to win there. I don't honestly get why this is so hard to wrap your head around. I'm not saying Newcastle will take points off them, I'm saying it's not as easy a task for Woolwich as you seem to be proclaiming. It's not rocket science.

They haven’t played anyone of quality there so a cherry picked stat is very meaningless.

I don’t think it will be easy for Woolwich either because they are a shit team not because of any BS about Newcastle being good or their stadium tough to play at.

Igula Igula I have no faith in Newcastle either but let people believe my man!

(Also, 2 terrible refereeing decisions? They were dead on. Holding was playing like a man who had money on himself to get sent off ffs.)

100% terrible decisions.

I have said already I understand why people are overrating Newcastle they are free to have their hope but that is all it is is desperation.

Last edited:
Hilarious that you have the gall to tell someone they're living in an echo chamber

Black pot meet black kettle

Hilarious that you have the gall to tell someone they're living in an echo chamber

Black pot meet black kettle

How am I living in an echo chamber when I come here to this site of delusion and read the nonsense posted over and over by delusional “supporters” overrating our players and celebrating mediocrity?

That is the opposite of an echo chamber.

Last night didn’t show a home crowd can rattle Woolwich, last night showed two terrible reffing decision and two world class players can take them down.

I agree Woolwich can lose at any time they have shown that and I have said do repeatedly. That is why they could lose on Monday not some made up BS about how tough Newcastle is or the fact it’s their last home game, that last point is grasping at straws out of desperation.
Mate your a twat.... period...even the refs assoc agreed the decision where right... go away you knob

Back
Top Bottom