The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure where to put this so will leave it here because it reads like 30% or more of the players that will decide the title race this year will be on some kind of medical assistance:

Makes me think that every club is up to no good on this and it's more about how good your doping is, not if you are willing to do it.

Pep gets a mention but so does asthma meds and how many elite athletes use them. Those Liverpool asthma rumours seem even more fishy after reading this. I think Klopp was connected to EPO at one point earlier in his career as well.

fixture_difficulty_per_game_2023_24-1-2048x1843.png

Not sure where to put this so will leave it here because it reads like 30% or more of the players that will decide the title race this year will be on some kind of medical assistance:

Makes me think that every club is up to no good on this and it's more about how good your doping is, not if you are willing to do it.

Pep gets a mention but so does asthma meds and how many elite athletes use them. Those Liverpool asthma rumours seem even more fishy after reading this. I think Klopp was connected to EPO at one point earlier in his career as well.

Pep has history, no?

De Boer got done for PEDs whilst at Barcelona, few months later Guardiola gets done for the same thing. Both get bans

There was a doctor at Barca who was also Guardiolas nutritionist. He was subsequently sacked by Barcelona.

Fast forward to Guardiola taking over at Barcelona as manager. Who does he hire? His old mate as the clubs doctor and nutritionist.

It's not really a coincidence that that Barca team would play with such high intensity week in week out. On average they played about 60 games a season. Same intensity, same freshness every game.

Pretty sure they stopped doing blood tests during this period too and only brought them back once Guardiola left Barcelona.

I think doping is rife in top level sports across all sports and has been for decades.

Pep has history, no?

De Boer got done for PEDs whilst at Barcelona, few months later Guardiola gets done for the same thing. Both get bans

There was a doctor at Barca who was also Guardiolas nutritionist. He was subsequently sacked by Barcelona.

Fast forward to Guardiola taking over at Barcelona as manager. Who does he hire? His old mate as the clubs doctor and nutritionist.

It's not really a coincidence that that Barca team would play with such high intensity week in week out. On average they played about 60 games a season. Same intensity, same freshness every game.

Pretty sure they stopped doing blood tests during this period too and only brought them back once Guardiola left Barcelona.

I think doping is rife in top level sports across all sports and has been for decades.

It's the elephant in the room that football doesn't want to talk about.

British weightlifters got banned for clenbuterol use before the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games.

They blamed inhalers/asthma medication.

Apologies for the trivia.

Peps doctor Ramon Segura has been known to use banned substance nandrolone. Pep failed two drug tests as a player and case got thrown out on technicalities.

Pep and Segura were at Barcelona together aswell during managerial spell

Pep is quite possibly a cheating cunt.

Peps doctor Ramon Segura has been known to use banned substance nandrolone. Pep failed two drug tests as a player and case got thrown out on technicalities.

I think all teams are quite possibly cheating cunts but Pep is quite possibly the Lance Armstrong of football’s cheating cunts

Wasn’t it nandrolone that got Linford Christie?

(I know the wording is butchered)

Edit: yes it was. Useful in a sport for sprinting?

Helpful to see it laid out like that, but I definitely disagree with some of Opta's judgements. Fulham away is not an easy game, neither is Luton away. Both have shown this season they can take on the best on their home turf.

Chelsea away surely a hard game for us too.

I imagine it's based on league position as opposed to actual difficulty of fixture tbh. Top 6 gets a hard colour, and then anything down to about 12th gets a medium

Everton seem to be the only one below that gets a medium but I imagine their points deduction isn't taken into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom