The race for second place.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What?

The point is (maybe it was not well enough outlined in previous post) - we had margin for error before. We used it already and now the pressure is higher because we do not have any more margin of error (or safety buffer, how ever you call it). So the situation has changed by now, as we are somewhat back-against-the-wall.

Yes, we have used up our margin of error, but to continue with your comparison of russian roulette, once you use that up, it's no longer in your hands, you have to pray for the gun to jam.

This is still very much in our hands. We win our games, we're fine.

At this point, as a true Spurs fan, I am expecting a draw tonight and a loss against Leicester resulting in a 5th place finish. Especially as the Leicester game is going to be my daughters first game.

I reckon one win will do it, Liverpool and Chelsea need to win 3/3 between them, one of them will slip up

If we don’t get at least 4th then I’m done with football till August. Fuck it all

At this point, as a true Spurs fan, I am expecting a draw tonight and a loss against Leicester resulting in a 5th place finish. Especially as the Leicester game is going to be my daughters first game.
Only a spurs newbie would expect us to easily win both games & not give us stress & anxiety.

Southampton winning puts them in trouble such that Huddersfield could really do with getting something against Chelsea. They don't want to leave it till the last day of the season, lose while Swansea win and end up going down on goal difference. Bear in mind that Hudersfield's last game is Wenger's final game in charge of Woolwich, so a horrendous fixture for them. If they don't get at least a point against Chelsea I think they will go down. Swansea by the way play relegated Stoke in their last game.

It's nice to be right.

It makes Sunday a lot less stressful!

Nearly gnawed my own arm off this evening. Rank awful. Pochetino needs to look at this team and decide who will be there next season. Sissoko, Wanyama, Lamela, Llorente?

CL in the new stadium! It will be a long summer waiting.

Fucking love probabilities...
DcyMTQ0XcAMDxBj.jpg:large

I reckon one win will do it, Liverpool and Chelsea need to win 3/3 between them, one of them will slip up

If we don’t get at least 4th then I’m done with football till August. Fuck it all

Instantly right!
Phew

Now Kane to batter Leicester and take the golden boot away from the whinges by about 4 goals!

2nd is still on ladies and gentlemen.
:levyeyes:

Not that I really care that much.
Would rather Harry bang in 5 and scoop the golden boot from under the hairy anti semite’s nose

Edit- before announcing his retirement from international football.
:levywtf:

Back
Top Bottom