The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will beat Everton. Final day, in front of our own fans in the new stadium. We’ll step up to the occasion.

I really hope so. But we've had 2 bites at it already and lose 1 nil to whu and Bournemouth. The last time we scored an goal was vs Brighton 3 games ago. And without son and kane not sure where the goals are coming from. I just hope Woolwich dont beat Burnley and then it doesnt matter about our result.

Talk sport has just confirmed 4th spot would be lost if a team outside the top 4 wins Europa league. Shit!!!

Cos they never talk shit on that show. It's only lost when both teams outside top 4 win a European cup

From the premier League website

A maximum of five Premier League teams are eligible for UEFA Champions League qualification.

In the event that a Premier League club win the UEFA Champions League and another win the UEFA Europa League and neither of these clubs finish in the top four of the Premier League, the club lying fourth in the table will drop into the UEFA Europa League group stage.

I really hope so. But we've had 2 bites at it already and lose 1 nil to whu and Bournemouth. The last time we scored an goal was vs Brighton 3 games ago. And without son and kane not sure where the goals are coming from. I just hope Woolwich dont beat Burnley and then it doesnt matter about our result.
I agree. I have more hope in Burnley nicking points off Woolwich than us beating Chelsea.

Hold the door.
trS42zpd-720.jpg

Back
Top Bottom