The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so 8 games to go. 82 points is the maximum, by our current points gathering rate the projection is 74. will that be enough for the title? I feel 6 wins 1 draw and 1 loss is the minimum for us to get the title (77 pts).

Pretty much the perfect weekend. A win, replay for West Ham and United and damaging results for City and The Scum...Newcastle can do us a favour it'll be a beauty.

Still think the game at Chelsea will be our hardest,but next weeks game at home to Bournemouth will test us by the way they play,got good away form so 90 minutes please not 80 like today COYS

So we've gained 3 points on Leicester. Gone 2 points further ahead of City. Gone 3 points further ahead of Woolwich and the rest of the top four chasers.

In that same time we saw West Ham and Man Utd granted yet another fixture. Woolwich and Chelsea get knocked out of the FA Cup.

Enjoy weekends like this lads.

It's very hard to predict how many points we'll get, but there is a lot of pressure on Leicester to win tomorrow and that won't be easy - Benitez is an underrated manager and hopefully he will get a reaction out of his players. A draw would be fine.

Looking at the fixtures we have to play three Monday fixtures which is not ideal.

When is "the line" thread coming back ?

Still can't see much change from Liverpool, Cheatski or Stoke. But we can easily win the other 5. 73 points for the title looks unlikely, but it will be a record low that wins it this year.

I think we can do it still. I really do think we can. That's not to say we will; but I think we will go close and avoid the pain of bricking it for 4th place this year. COYS

United and Liverpool will go at it again in the week, United and West Ham will have a draining replay. City and United play each other next weekend, Woolwich have to go to Everton.
If we can put another 3 points on the board next Sunday the teams behind might self-destruct.

I'm certain that whilst we are thinking games ABC are very tricky, there's every guarantee that Leicester and others are too.

It's natural to think, at this stage, where will we fuck up. Hopefully the answer is simply less than the rest.

Still think the game at Chelsea will be our hardest,but next weeks game at home to Bournemouth will test us by the way they play,got good away form so 90 minutes please not 80 like today COYS

and then don't Chelsea play Leicester after us? What's the betting the cunts just roll over, we're the last team they'd like to see win the title.

Back
Top Bottom