The sorry state of football... Caulker banned, Chelsea 'Monkey chant' man let off...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20715706
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20718693

Fine, so that's where we stand then.

A Chelsea cunt who was taking a week off from hissing gas-chambers at us, was let off for making 'monkey gestures' at Danny Welbeck...
on the same day that Steven Caulker received a two-match ban for daring to stand up for himself in the midst of disgusting racist abuse form the only European Neanderthals lower than Chelsea fans... Serbian fans!

Is this right? Am I fucking mistaken or is this simply UEFA & The FA proving beyond doubt what inherent racists they actually are?

To be fair, Caulker's grasp of the English language probably doesn't stretch beyond "me be good black man Sir, me make good cotton and sugar for the mighty White man yes'Siree, don't you be making no nitty gritty wit my Momma now, y'hear?"
...so no wonder he doesn't understand the intricacies of Serbian Culture, and stupidly mistook monkey chants for anything other than the innocent meaning it was... if the idiot had done his homework, he'd have realised that in fact, monkeys are the national Animal-Emblem of Serbia, and all Serbian Nationals are demanded by law to worship the monkey in sound and gesture, at every opportunity!

I can only assume the Chelsea fan also let off with such an innocent gesture must have some Serbian blood in the family somewhere...

FOOTBALL'S FUCKING FUCKED if both of these decisions are allowed to stand!

Well that's UEFA for you I didn't expect that bunch of corrupt wankers to do anything.

As for the CPS, they should be fucking ashamed. Where's the SBL when you fucking need them.

TBF what does fining an association really achieve? Is it going to change these clowns' mindsets one iota? If Serbia were banned for a while it would send a message but not really be fair at all on the majority of fans.

It's up to the Serbian authority to sort out what's deemed acceptable at their football grounds. As far as I can see they don't mind racist taunting and monkey chants. They had the gall to complain about Danny Rose's behaviour. They should be fined heavily.

It's up to the Serbian authority to sort out what's deemed acceptable at their football grounds. As far as I can see they don't mind racist taunting and monkey chants. They had the gall to complain about Danny Rose's behaviour. They should be fined heavily.
a fine won't do shit mate, heavier sanctions are required

Yeah that's true I think, exclusion would be better but I just don't think that would happen. Maybe if it was England lol

Fines are no good in any football sense. There is too much money in the game. They need to start docking points and excluding teams.

Unfortunately, their reasons for complaining about Danny Rose most probably stem from the fact they found HIM offensive BECAUSE he's black... and THAT'S the problem!
Fines, bans, closed-doors or points deduction really won't stop certain people harbouring racist tendancies.

Apart from the forlorn hope you can educate people, the only solution is assuming these Neanderthal racists will have all died out over the next couple of generations!

The first thing that must take place is for Uefa and Fifa to agree upon a minimum punishment. For players found guilty of racist behaviour it is a season long suspension (carried over), for fans it is a ban from all stadia for the same duration and for clubs/FA's it is a docking of points (for persistent actions) be it 10 for a club and 6 for an FA or better yet, a tournament ban.

The results of racism must be severe enough to make every and any person involved take it as seriously as it should be anyway.

:avbcringe: Part of me wished players like Hulk and Witsel would come to Spurs where they would be appreciated. But another part of me wants them to stay in Russia and stand their ground against these idiots.
Must be hard for these fascists in Russia , knowing that the likes of Witsel earn in a week what they earn in a few years , a black man making money thanks to them. And Hulk and Witsel knew what they were getting themselves into but chose to earn top dollar/roebel , not that this makes the fan's behaviour any better mind you. I dont think Witsel loses any sleep over it. Hulk seems to be struggling though, maybe because of that.

I dont think Witsel loses any sleep over it. Hulk seems to be struggling though, maybe because of that.

Hulk is struggling a little isn't he. Seems to be a lot of niggley differences between him and his manager he should come play for someone he really likes :avblol:

I wonder how strange a feeling it is, playing in front of fans who make it known they don't want you there because of your skin.

I bet most players view all fans with a healthy dose of suspicion, knowing they could be hailed one week and booed the next. But knowing they're a bunch of racists who make it known you aren't welcome adds a whole new dimension to it.

But at least the players can think "I'm here for a reason, I'll just keep my head down and do my contract here". Imagine being an ordinary black bloke walking in Russian streets at night. A lot of Africans study there, and complain of facing physical danger daily.

Hulk is struggling a little isn't he. Seems to be a lot of niggley differences between him and his manager he should come play for someone he really likes :avblol:

thats_racist_girl.gif

Back
Top Bottom