The THFC Player Committee

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ShutUpPatrik

Supporter
Not sure if toxic positivity, or positively toxic?
With the recent reveal of there being a Player Committee within the first team I figured that they deserved their own thread so we can speculate about who is in it and their devious schemes.

Here's just a quick glimpse into their most recent meeting.

My money's on Lloris (obvs) Kane The Brane (!!!) Dier Duh and Sanchez.

Sanchez - my joke - not sure he speaks English?

I've discovered who took the minutes...

FyRxFt7.png

It’s being reported that PEH wasn’t invited to join committee, but he got into the meeting disguised as a sign language interpreter. As Levy addressed the committee, PEH stood behind him pointing his arms in every direction.

Romero was part of the committee for about 20 minutes but got sent off.

On a serious note I think its to do with that bald geezer who stands on touch line.

Not sure what it's all about but seems like a glorified baby sitter
Dixon?

He's meant to be a mix between security and liaison for the players. So calling him a babysitter is not that far from the truth. He makes sure that people show up on time and if a players is out on the town when they shouldn't it is his job to get them.

Back
Top Bottom