Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah poke the devil and he will respond..

You are everything that is wrong with this place and the modern day spurs fan..

Embarrassing doesn't even cover your contribution.

You are right what this fanbase needs is more heroes like you that don't comment on the game, or even likely watch it, or the team but rush in to shit on fans whenever they can.

Honestly, I think you're the only one that cares.

Also, this forum isn't fully accessible as a guest, so they haven't even seen half the shit.

Off-topic will blow their minds!
But but these new posters coming in here invading and taking our places. Driving good honest posters out. Not like the good old days.

Honestly, I think you're the only one that cares.

Also, this forum isn't fully accessible as a guest, so they haven't even seen half the shit.

Off-topic will blow their minds!
The match thread is accessible to all, and that is the worse part..

None have been anywhere WHL and knock one out when we lose.. Shame as we used to be up there with the best.. I'm still of the opinion our away support is and on the whole the home support too, it's those that have no clue what our club is about that I hate.

I've read posters moaning that we laugh at Woolwich, i've seen posters dribbling with glee when Woolwich can overtake us..

The match thread is accessible to all, and that is the worse part..

None have been anywhere WHL and knock one out when we lose.. Shame as we used to be up there with the best.. I'm still of the opinion our away support is and on the whole the home support too, it's those that have no clue what our club is about that I hate.

I've read posters moaning that we laugh at Woolwich, i've seen posters dribbling with glee when Woolwich can overtake us..
Watching an entire Spurs match thread as an opposition fan is hilarious.

I don't think we're the embarrassing ones if that is what Woolwich, Chelsea, West Ham etc. fans are doing.

That's pathetically hilarious.

Ok so Brighton, Chelsea and Liverpool I’ve never argued we created enough.
I said Brighton was the worst I’ve ever seen us play. Probably ever.

When we first took this up the other week, we hadn’t even played Chelsea and Brighton.

You have denied that we create enough chances to win games.
I’ve pointed out to you that since the slump began, we have created enough chances to beat Palace, Liverpool away, Wolves, Sheff Utd, Leeds, and Fulham.

Some people said Leeds was some kind of totally different approach. It wasn’t.
Some people think today was a totally different approach.
It wasn’t.
Ditto Sheff Utd.

Son missed good chances, as did Kane, Bergwijn and Reguilon against Liverpool away, Palace, Fulham and Wolves.
Coupled with the three wins that’s 7 of the last 11 games we have created enough good chances and should have put the games to bed.

The games we didn’t do nearly enough were Leicester, Brighton, Chelsea and Liverpool home.

But to you, that’s the norm, not creating, even though it’s less games it happened in.
I’ve told you 100 times that tactics and creating chances are not determined by how well or poor someone shoots in a one on one.

Kane hit the bar and out a shot wide, if he misses his goals too and Son shoots wide, it stays 0-0, you’re here talking about how we parked the bus REGARDLESS of the chances created.
I've see the stats on the BBC, we won everything

goals, possession, shots, shots on target, corners

we even beat them on fouls

fuck you big Sam!

I thoroughly enjoyed the match, I thought we played well. Lovely to see us pass the ball properly again. Everyone played pretty well I thought, but big Redknapp style hugs to Hojberg, Lamela and (to a slightly lesser extent) Moura, who were all fantastic. Kane and Sonny scoring.

Glad everybody else is focusing on the positives and was as entertained as I was.

:sonhmm:

Liverpool and Man City only managed a draw at home to them though.

Great for them.

Why are people so obsessed with what better teams that us do against other teams. City and Liverpool can afford to have a off performance because they take care of business in other games.

I believe that has already been done, as you well know..
and how did that work out, Billy boy?

am I writing this from Scrubs?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom