There’s no “Bale” in “respect”

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Respect is a word that seems to have lost all meaning in the modern English game. Most players are ruled by the mighty dollar and anyone old enough to expect any significant amount of loyalty from them is sniggered at. Believe it or not there was a time when players did play for the shirts on their back and the opportunity to play for a great team was enough for most. Money and the media machine couldn’t turn the head […]

Continue reading...

I think the inevibility of it all has been the only disappointment. As has Reals constant disrespect. In regards to Bale who's definitely already said his goodbyes to the squad and management why train for a club you dont play for and run the risk of not finalising a done deal by picking up a freak injury. I will always have a soft spot for Bale, same as I do Rafa, same as I do Modric, same as I do Berbatov. Football's a short career, if you are advised to make a move you make that move, player's value careers over clubs, trophies over legend, they can go about this the cunt way or the Bale way really. I still leave all my judgements for the pitch. The Press, misquotations, greedy agents, poor advice and fiscal clubs dominate off it,so I try to blank that these days when it comes to endearing yourself to the fans

It is about time that supporters really let the whole loyalty thing drop. It works both ways and, if we are honest, hasn't been particular relevant for 25 years.

The only disappointment is that Bale saw fit, so we are led to believe, to not report for training, which is disrespectful to AVB and the players, not so much the supporters.

Besides, we have a better team now, and Bale is part of the Clubs history....fresh though the wound is, we'll talk about this as a turning point soon.

Some off the things the Tottenham faithful use to shout at Bale through out a match

Stop playing with your hair you fucking cunt.
You are fucking shit Bale.
Do something you monkey eared cunt.
Fuck off back to Southampton.

lovely "support", tbh honest Bale owes us the square root of fuck all

he put the hours, days, weeks, months and years in to become the player he is and endured loads of abuse from the very same fans who are now cunting him off for his lack of loyalty

tbh he may well be a bigtime charlie cunt and definitley dresses like a fuckn thick bastard but he owes us the fans very little as we only support players when they're playing good and are quick to tell them to get fucked regardless of the circumstances if we don't deem them good enough

all in all the abuse he got is far worse than him missing a training session or 2 so if Bales a cunt because of that then most of us are cunts too lol

Back
Top Bottom