THFC Calendar

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else given one of these over the festive period and notice it says "to do is to dare" instead of "to dare is to do" at the bottom of each month?

: ostrich:

Very odd, but as a former mathlete I see this as proof that the commutative property applies to Tottenham Hotspur.

If to do = to dare, then to dare = to do. So to dare is to do = to do is to dare. The order of operations does not change the result. AVB dares to give us all a football boner, and simply by daring, he already does give us all a football boner. (This assumes that daring and doing are members of the set that is Tottenham Hotspur, but we can treat that as a given.)

And somebody in merchandising will probably still get sacked over this when all he or she was trying to do was bring some edutainment to the kids.

Facepalm.gif

I can't believe I didn't notice that... fucking calendar is the first thing I see when I sit up in bed every day lol

Back
Top Bottom