THFC v. Coventry City (Home), 5.1.2013 15:00 (FA CUP! 1882!)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The mighty Silkmen beat Cardiff!

In less good news, I have a nasty feeling QPR's draw means our league game a week on Monday will be postponed. No Spurs for two weeks! :vdvhmm:
our league game a week on Monday is QPR so we're getting brought back 2 days before to the Saturday @ 12.45

Oh is that so? I assumed QPR's replay would just shunt our game away for a while. I guess that's better,though it now means I'll be at work while it's on :defoe:

any videos from the 1882? Not being able to watch the game was pretty thrilling in a bad way even though we took the win pretty early, And besides I guess people want to hear the chants.

Look at the Coventry match ratings - 7's, 6's and 5's in a game they got hammered and could have conceeded double figure:

Murphy - 7 -
Clarke - 7 -
Edge - 7 -
Wood- 7 -
Adams- 6 -
Jennings - 5 -
Bailey - 5 -
Baker - 6 -
McSheffrey - 6 -
Moussa - 6 -
Clarke - 5 -

Subs
Fleck - 7/8 - (would like to see fleck in that holding role again..)
Barton - 7 -
Thomas - 7 -

Overall, thought our subs were our best performers!

Back
Top Bottom