Things to make you smile!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MetaBicks

Today Is Dodo
When things are getting you down, always remember this wonderful evening and where you were.

These videos always bring a big smile (and tears) to my face.

When things are getting you down, always remember this wonderful evening and where you were.

These videos always bring a big smile (and tears) to my face.

I’m not able to enjoy these yet if I’m being honest as now I know we lost the final, hopefully once we win the league and the EL this season I will be able to enjoy them again as after that night leading up to the final was amazing and I must have watched Lucas score his hat trick most days , but since we lost the final I can’t watch it

Oh My God - Am i a bit late to the party? Did anyone see the Rudy Giuliani/Borat clip on Gogglebox last night?

Nearly had a heart attack with laughter!

Oh My God - Am i a bit late to the party? Did anyone see the Rudy Giuliani/Borat clip on Gogglebox last night?

Nearly had a heart attack with laughter!
I like to think myself far too sophisticated to find Borat funny, but I got stomach ache laughing at the first film. I love Gogglebox, as it keeps in touch with stuff that I don't get on Freeview. I was wiping away tears at that clip, I can't believe he got away with filming that.

I like to think myself far too sophisticated to find Borat funny, but I got stomach ache laughing at the first film. I love Gogglebox, as it keeps in touch with stuff that I don't get on Freeview. I was wiping away tears at that clip, I can't believe he got away with filming that.

As one of the Gogglebox contributors said, "There's no fool like an old fool." I wonder if there have been any repercussions for him. Hope so!

Wrong thread probably, but switched over tonight Eastenders was on, now i used to watch it but got fed up with it or rather my wife did, anyway Jean Slater was flapping about….. in the background a fridge with magnets Tottenham Hotspur magnets not a random one but 4 or 5 + a scarf and I think a mini kit with Kane on the back :thumbup: quite blatant Tottenham vibe going on….got the impression Eastenders was always West Ham…..

Wrong thread probably, but switched over tonight Eastenders was on, now i used to watch it but got fed up with it or rather my wife did, anyway Jean Slater was flapping about….. in the background a fridge with magnets Tottenham Hotspur magnets not a random one but 4 or 5 + a scarf and I think a mini kit with Kane on the back :thumbup: quite blatant Tottenham vibe going on….got the impression Eastenders was always West Ham…..
Fatboy and Cush were Spurs.... but they killed them off!! Martin Fowler is supposed to be Spurs - Ethel died in his bedroom, and there was a Spurs scarf on the wall.
(I need to get out more!)

Back
Top Bottom