This could have been / should have been us

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eskimo / Spammy / Greaves_bestever / Gibbsy / I8AVB / That stat freak who starts every OMT / the rest of these multis - how about we make them one single thread called the Arry/Sherwood Suck-off Shrine so we can keep all this vitrol under one single roof that everyone can choose to ignore instead of having a new Arry / AVB / Sherwood thread every single day repeating the same old boring shit.

Last edited:
Where we finished 4th? Bad times eh....

Yes, but lets not forget that 5th is better than 4th if you get more points than last year...

Meaning that if we win our last 2 games...and equal our RECORD POINTS TALLY!!!!!!!!!.....this season will also be better than when we actually qualified for the CL by beating City away...

:avblol:

I'm not the one who runs to every post whenever his case is mentioned, looking to set it 'straight'.

Why shouldnt I set it straight?

He was freed in the Crown Court and people keep calling him a criminal.

Ok, I will start making up claims about people then....hmmmm maybe about AVB perhaps...lets see who jumps his defence.

AVB quit to got to Russia because he is racist and hated BAE and Ade because they were black. FACT

Why are you so worried about what people say about him?

Im not worried. I just dont like people fabricating disgusting lies about people.

If someone cant stand Harry Redknapp, and thinks our 4th season was overatted, thats up to them.

If they need to make up lies about their private lives, that have been proven false in the High Court, then they are no better than some filthy tabloid scum.

Probably not the best idea to spread libelous statements across TFC either.

Now fuck off.

I'd say spammy and arcsface are the reason this forum is the go to forum for Spurs fans.

It even better its on the front page every day so it increases new members to sign up for the 'bantz'

I'd say spammy and arcsface are the reason this forum is the go to forum for Spurs fans.

It even better its on the front page every day so it increases new members to sign up for the 'bantz'

If only he wasnt so desperate to "beat Sammy online".....Must....beat....Sammy....on..line

:gomes:

Im not worried. I just dont like people fabricating disgusting lies about people.
You had no problem with people calling AVB a fraud and charlatan cunt.

Wait, did he even represent the club?

Which one is it, I've lost track on how many times you've flip-flopped. Your Redknapp little righteous crusade is laughable

You had no problem with people calling AVB a fraud and charlatan cunt.

No one accused AVB of being a criminal as far as Im aware. I would have said they were talking shit if I had read that.

There is a big difference with thinking a manager is shit at his job and calling them a criminal. You know that...but....

Must...........beat....Sa....Sam.....Sammmy..........................on.......line

No need to beat someone who keeps shooting himself in the foot every day.

Ok....lets make a deal.

Dont quote me ever again, or constantly mention me third hand like that cretin Blanchflower, and mention anything about me or my posts, and I promise you, we will never communicate again.

Dont even respond to this post. Just cut me off, right now, once and for all.

Bye then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom