This is concerning to read

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, if you can't ship them out, what else do you do with them? It's a very complicated dressing room.
Thing is his captain and vice captain are performing badly at the moment so if you drop them where does that leave us. As you say our dressing room is a complicated place. Its not like many other dressing rooms where the manager has bought in most of the players we have a dressing room that about 5 managers have overseen

True i suppose but was he not also like that before the bus attack? but i suppose we knew what we were buying. But you know what the really sad your first line speaks for a hell of a lot of premiership players
When wasn't that the case though? It's just that people are actually noticing now. There's always an invisible barrier between the actor and the audience. The magic of football is how thin and permeable that barrier can be. The quality of the interactions across that barrier are up to us (fans and players) though.

This just goes to show the lack of toughness and mentality in our squad.

"OMG the fans boo us at home, they make us nervous."

Man the fuck up!!! You are professional players. Take control. If you can't handle a fans booing, then you shouldn't be getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to play a game.

Man the fuck up!!! You are professional players. Take control. If you can't handle a fans booing, then you shouldn't be getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to play a game.
Easy to say, but I wonder how we'd handle it if it were our turn.

Whoaaaaah! It isn't a game, it's a lifestyle choice

2015 North London firesale.. Any bid taken seriously
:adewtf::baeshock::capouestare::kaboul::lennon::paulinhowtf: :dembele:+ fazio + naughton + rose

Buy 1 get 1 free!

We could only dream!!

:chadliwtf::llorishuh::vert:More than likely these 3 will be sold to our parent club in Madrid or to clubs who offer Europa League football

What I want to hear from the players is... "the way we've been playing at home, we deserve to get boo'd."

Part of being a professional athlete is handling pressure. I don't condone excessive booing, but we the fans pay a lot of money to support our team. No one pays to go boo their team, but with the recent home form has been unacceptable. Blaming the home form on fans is such a cop-out.

i think its "Get the fuck in or fuck the fuck off" if you want to shut the boo boys up start putting the effort in because ok you might not be very good but if i see you trying, if i see your annoyed at the losses, at missing that pass, that shot ill get behind you. Look at dawson not the best defender in the prem but he could always come off the pitch saying i gave my all....might not have been great but i gave it all i could.

If your not prepared to fight, if you dont care then there is the door mate bye bye

"it's hard to understand what Pochettino wants"

Get the translator back - maybe he was the footballing brain at Southampton.
Maybe he translated his own football ideas over to the players not exactly what was being said by Poch?

Wouldn't we all want to that if we were in his shoes?

What I want to hear from the players is... "the way we've been playing at home, we deserve to get boo'd."

Part of being a professional athlete is handling pressure. I don't condone excessive booing, but we the fans pay a lot of money to support our team. No one pays to go boo their team, but with the recent home form has been unacceptable. Blaming the home form on fans is such a cop-out.
This isn't a new thing though. The fans have been atrocious at home for over 12 months, and it's only a bad pass or two away at any point in a home game. It's a continuous issue at the Lane, irregardless of form.

Get the translator back - maybe he was the footballing brain at Southampton.
Maybe he translated his own football ideas over to the players not exactly what was being said by Poch?

What are you talking about?! a translator being a mastermind?! no chan...... oh.......

Mourinho_Robson-300x248.jpg

This isn't a new thing though. The fans have been atrocious at home for over 12 months, and it's only a bad pass or two away at any point in a home game. It's a continuous issue at the Lane, irregardless of form.

How do we the fans change that? You can't expect fans to cheer for everything.

What's worse than bad home form, the majority of players just don't seem to care. Get dirty. Do something small the fans can get behind. Dive in front of a shot. Make a good tackle. Hustle back and win back possession.

How do we the fans change that? You can't expect fans to cheer for everything.

What's worse than bad home form, the majority of players just don't seem to care. Get dirty. Do something small the fans can get behind. Dive in front of a shot. Make a good tackle. Hustle back and win back possession.
Put a clearance into row Z instead of at N'Zonzi's feet inside the box would be a small start also

Back
Top Bottom