Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate to say it, but I think Woolwich will be a strong team next season. Ozil clearly struggled with the pace and the intensity of the league, but if he finds his form and with the return of Walcott and now Sanchez, that's a very attacking side they've got.

Sure it would as it would give them even more depth but people have wrongly been assuming he's a DM or that he can play as one comfortably which is not true as he's best as a box to box midfielder much like Ramsey what they need is a DM a Bender or Schneiderlin.
no, he would make them better cos he's a better player than the ones they have. by quite a distance. not cos he would give them more depth. not cos he has an exceptional goatee beard. cos he is better than the players they have.

I hate to say it, but I think Woolwich will be a strong team next season. Ozil clearly struggled with the pace and the intensity of the league, but if he finds his form and with the return of Walcott and now Sanchez, that's a very attacking side they've got.

I hate the fact that they seem to benefit from other (namely Real & Barca's) Annual Marquee signings...
last year Real got Bale, and Arse got Ozil...
this season it's Suarez to Barca, Sanchez out...
it's hardly sloppy seconds!!

Unless they play Sanchez as a no9 I dont necessarily see the point, fucking good player but so are Carzola Ozil Ramsey and Walcott (ish) they spend that money on a proper holding midfielder and I'd be worried. Flamini Arteta Vermaelen Sczenzenzycy, MertMertesaker (ish) Giroud and the other bloke need upgrading rather than their wings and amfs.

Posted it on this page again for convenience (and for the plus reps of course).

Liverpool back to being a mediocre team.

30452-Obama-meme-its-ok--hes-gone-kgKn.jpeg

:lennonlol:

Back
Top Bottom