TICKER-TAPE.... SUNDAY!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

....I mean SUNDAY! THIS SUNDAY.... THE 19th!

Right then guys an' gals... here it is:

Anyone who wants to lob up some ticker-tape in the air as the teams come out tomorrow, and will happen to be in or near the Park Lane Lower/Shelf-Side Lower... I've got a couple of bag-fulls of the stuff!

I can't take it all in with me myself, so anyone who wants to go 'Ossie & Ricky circa.1978' and make White Hart Lane into a North London Version of La Bombonera at 2.55pm tomorrow... come see me in the Bricklayers Arms garden at around 1pm.... bring deep, empty pockets, and hold yer hands out... i'll be dishing the stuff out like Wenger would sweeties in a playground!

Lemme know who's up for it... it may not be Dortmund's YELLOW WALL, but i'll try my best... Feel free to do some yourselves and bring it along....

see ya'll tomorrow gringos... let's make the last 2 home games something the players will never forget... and will feel compelled to PLAY FOR THE SHIRT!

We can fucking do this! Now excuse me... I've got another weeks' full of Metros/Evening Standards to cut up!!

:holtbytongue:

1882 1882 - out of interest - how old are you, mate?

Whatever my age... the true answer is pretty much gonna be: "too old to be tearing up newspaper on a free afternoon, just to lob up in the air at a football match for a 3 second thrill and self-imposed online glory!!"
I ain't walking into that one pal...

(but, ahem, 40 if you must know!) :brad:

Dunno how to change the title to; TICKER-TAPE, SUNDAY... but you get the gist!

I've got all mine... you got yours? If not, I'll be handing it out "Robocop Style" (fucking Robocop, indeed!) in the Brickies on Sunday...

Lemme know if you want some, hold your hands out, and bring deep, empty pockets... none of this skinny-jeans shit... stuffing torn-up newspaper into your 'tight' front pockets just makes you look like you've got 'more than you have' if you know what I mean!!?

:bentley: :levylol: :kaboullol: :baelol: :llorisserious:

See ya'll there....

The scandinavian supporter clubs all had their arranged member trips, quite a lot of us were at The Bricklayers. :adegrin2:
Sorry I missed you, would have filled my pockets. I think a fellow swede said he met you, he didn't understand what the torn up paper was about.

I'd have had more success organising a Jimmy Savile-themed Kid's Birthday Party!!!!

Back
Top Bottom