"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ahem; Minute Maid Park???
the-scoreboard-at-minute-maid-park-is-shown-during-the-houston-astros-picture-id57661869

Minute Maid Park - Wikipedia

giphy.gif

I'd like to thank my Mom'n'Pa, my Family an' Friends, all those who supported me, and, last but by no means least... Google Search Engine!
OldJauntyEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

I have a genuine question for everyone, if we do end up missing out on the top four from the position we have been in, what would the fallout from that be for Poch?

I can’t imagine the outcome would be good, I would like to think he has built up enough good faith to not be pushed out of the club but you know what people are like, they would be calling for his head.

I have a genuine question for everyone, if we do end up missing out on the top four from the position we have been in, what would the fallout from that be for Poch?

I can’t imagine the outcome would be good, I would like to think he has built up enough good faith to not be pushed out of the club but you know what people are like, they would be calling for his head.

I'm sure he will be forgiven after we win the CL :sonpoint:

Just got to believe :D

I said this pages ago.......twice!!

How about we re-title the thread to:

"Title Race; No point not believing in it."

I don't condone cockily declaring we will win the league; but surely there's room for belief that we can?

...Like many others, the reality is this thread is half-full with peeps telling us how unbeatable City & Pool are anyway.

Still there are posts on this thread! there should not be any consideration of title challenges until at least the second half of the season and only then if either top or second by less than 3 points. Cannot recall how many years since we were top in the second half of the season. Always chasing, like when a goal down with minutes to go.
Despite the poor recent results and performances, I would have settled for this League position at the start of the season. Let's hope we can hold onto it.

I look forward to the bumping of this thread in October.

COYS

Unless you're a nonce then you'll probably press the disagree button.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom