To Hull and back. Hull versus the Spurs sunday 21.05.2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My stream automatically changed to the last few seconds of the scum v Everton after our game was over. Just in time to see Ramsay curl in an admittedly nice goal. His first goal of the season and he looked delighted. Woolwich are in fifth and Ramsay has been toilet all year. Alli banged in his 18th goal and didn't even celebrate. Our defensive mid scored and looked mildly apologetic.

This says it all about the mental gulf between their players and ours nowadays.

My stream automatically changed to the last few seconds of the scum v Everton after our game was over. Just in time to see Ramsay curl in an admittedly nice goal. His first goal of the season and he looked delighted. Woolwich are in fifth and Ramsay has been toilet all year. Alli banged in his 18th goal and didn't even celebrate. Our defensive mid scored and looked mildly apologetic.

This says it all about the mental gulf between their players and ours nowadays.

That was Ramsey's first goal in a year. Toby scored today too and probably had a similar period of time without a goal, as a CB obviously.

Perfect end to a brilliant season supporting this bloody beatuftul team.

"Still no trophies though" is the bitter retort from my glory hunting South Coast Manc friends. Literally couldn't give a fuck. Wouldn't swap our circumstances in a million years!

Love this side and love our manager!

Back
Top Bottom