Today, it happened... (2)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finally admitted to myself I find myself looking forward to Boxing Day more than Christmas. Yikes. And I thought preferring gameday to time with the lady was bad.

How old are you Cahspur? Because I've been prefering Boxing Day for so long now I can't remember the reverse. For me, there's nothing better than a home gome on the 26th to get away from it all - and that's even when we were shite!

I think the key factor here is @ cahspur cahspur 's Americanness. Boxing Day in the US is a holiday marked on calendars and nothing else (presumably so said calendars can also be flogged in the UK).

How old are you Cahspur? Because I've been prefering Boxing Day for so long now I can't remember the reverse. For me, there's nothing better than a home gome on the 26th to get away from it all - and that's even when we were shite!

A ripe n sexy 25, thanks for asking.

I think I've just been in denial the last few years. I'm also relatively religious, so that undertone of guilt probably had a decent chunk to do with it. But even without attending the game, I'll take a day of sitting and watching football all day over slaving in the kitchen half the day anyway.

I think the key factor here is @ cahspur cahspur 's Americanness. Boxing Day in the US is a holiday marked on calendars and nothing else (presumably so said calendars can also be flogged in the UK).

Truth.

Back
Top Bottom