Top 4 - struggling to care?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Classic spurs moment coming up. Win tomorrow and we’ve not only put ourselves in a great position to come 4th but we’ve probably put ourselves out of reach for any one else vying for fifth.

bottles GIF

Classic spurs moment coming up. Win tomorrow and we’ve not only put ourselves in a great position to come 4th but we’ve probably put ourselves out of reach for any one else vying for fifth.

bottles GIF
Expect spurs to be 1-0 down after 5 mins then, all out attack second half, 96 attempts on goal and salvage last minute draw 😊

Yes and again does the value of the stadium decline.? well the stands at the old WHL did as they were demolished, However the stadium was revalued and increased in value. As long as the stadium is regularly maintained unlike Old Trafford then that is much more of a non real expense. All companies devalue fixed assets like this and whilst I am not sure I think it saves tax.

Stadium will need replacing within 30 years probably - that's the way modern stuff is bult these days. So look at depreciation as a way to put money away to start saving for the next stadium !

When have we ever given Europa a good go?!

Everyone either cries that we should play the kids or cries that it spoils our league form.

Been closer to winning the Champions League yet some are not bothered about being in there.

They need to bring back cup winners cup back imo to truncate europa league. If you win league cup or fa cup in your domestic competition, winners providing you dont get CL place in league you get CWC place Have to be honest europa conference league sounds so small time. Particularly conference. Need to scrap that.

Hopefully the players show some balls and produce a good win after seeing Villa screw up.

Last time we were in this position was the Fulham game and we know how that went. We always seem to fumble it whenever there is an opening.

for me being in CL is all important as we can then get players for first 11,
we have all seen what our second 11/squad players can do in the cup last season and in cups and Europe over last few years, given their chances they don't put the effort in

Don't want us in the Champions League because 'we've not got a chance to win it' but attack the club for no ambition.

Ok so go in Europa where we might have a chance but whinge about 'Thurs nights playing farmers affecting our league form'.
Again I'm so sorry. Wish I was a proper fan that wished we'd do badly to teach big bad owners a jolly good lesson.

OP never said any of those things, you're just making stuff up.

When you've been following spurs this long you just know what's coming don't ya.
yeh wins vs pool , the cunts in red, shity
and loses vs cunts un blue burley , sheffil
and then cherry in top we win aginst bayern on the 10,8 6-1 getting us all excited 4 the new season
but hey my memory come new season is like a goldfish(

ps: i watch wolfsburg winning season doc (i know its diffrent now) magath got a whole bunch of nobodys (or nonames) like Džeko n Grafite
so thats my hope every season that it maybe happening nxt season us
:coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys:
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom