Top Five Spurs Premier League Goalscorers For Season 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

H 52
Sonny 49
Lucas 45
Gio 30 (well, it is his first season!)
Moose 25

Yes I know the last one is a tad ridiculous, Moussa can easily get 30.

Borodin55 Borodin55 - I know you wanted this to be serious, but how much more fun it would be, if this came about :)

Kane - 24
Moura- 14
Sonny- 12
Lo Celso - 8
Dele- 7

Tried to be realistic as it's Prem only. That totals 65 with around 15-20 goals scored by the rest of the squad.
I think a goals for of 80-85 would be a bloody good season.

50 apiece for Kane, Sonny, Lucas, and Dele. Lo Celso will struggle and net only 40. No one else will score (other than Tanguy's opener in the opener). Best GF in any fucking era. We'll probably concede around 239, so I predict midtable mediocrity.

I guess the thing that comes out from this is the realisation that we have 4 or more players capable of being in double figures for goals scored in the PL - Kane, Son, Moura and Dele.

And we also have players who come close to that in Eriksen, Lo Celso and Lamela

With a number of other players capable of chipping in with a handful, Winks, Sessegnon, Ndombele etc. and ones or two or more from defenders and other players

Its a good position to be in when we have lots of players capable of scoring goals for us. as we aren't so much reliant on a few players being on form.

Ok what I'll do is this...
Just a player correctly in top 5 2 pts
Player correctly in top five and correct position 5pts
Player with exact number of goals scored 10 pts

So get someone exactly correct 15pts
Correct goals but wrong position 12 pts
Anything else zilch....how's that ?

Kane - 32
Son - 13
Moura - 12
Dele - 11
Lo Celso - 6

Note to everyone: Most goals scored in Premier League is 106. So I don't think our top 5 is beating that.
:pochsulk:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom