Tottenham Boys - We Are Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes mate. We though it was 2 vs 3...but hadn't accounted for the 3 we didn't see :roseunsure:
Sort of reminds me when me and a mate joined up with a mob we thought were Spurs at a Chelsea night game in 90 or 91.Only when they started going on about yid c**ts etc,we wised up. Both pretended we needed a piss and ducked down an alley. In our defence we had been in the Princess of Wales up by Charring Cross since about 12:00...

Talking of the Somers Town Mob anyone remember a certain BK the paper seller ?
[/QUOTE]
We were delivering some fliers in Somers Town years ago - when this dog jumped up and bit my hand through the letter box. I was effing and blinding at the mutt when this bloke opened the door.
He asked me to come in and got me a bandage. Got to his living room and there was Spurs stuff on the walls, the bookcase - everywhere.
We had a right old natter about all things THFC.

Back
Top Bottom