Tottenham Hotspur - Financials

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Depending of course on where the NFL monies go.

To ENIC

To THFC

Or to the NFL team.

As I understand it the deal is :

NFL gets the ticket money

Spurs get a 'lease/rent figure' plus all the profits from food and drink and merchandising, probably programmes too. Any advertising in ground, not sure but either 50/50 (as its using Spurs facilities) or 100 % to Spurs.

Think every game at the stadium will be worth up to say £10m to Spurs.

So averaging 8th in the 1980's which we factually did, that is your measure of a Top 4 side - need I even point out how stupid that makes you look?

So you were on the finance thread talking opinionated bollocks about mythical transfers - who cares what you think when the actual data is available?

Your unfounded opinions on a finance thread where the true facts are readily available if you just look for them? ... thanks but no thanks.

as I said before maybe best stay out of threads where you're so clearly out of your depth.
I would have thought that someone with such extensive experience as you have in heading up major international companies would have learnt that common courtesy when dealing with others is a real plus in the business world.

In recent days I've seen you call anyone with the temerity to hold an opinion that doesn't coincide with yours as being cunts, thick, ignorant, stupid and so on and so forth.

Obviously your MBA didn't include a module on civility.

Something to ponder on in the massage parlour perhaps.

I would have thought that someone with such extensive experience as you have in heading up major international companies would have learnt that common courtesy when dealing with others is a real plus in the business world.

In recent days I've seen you call anyone with the temerity to hold an opinion that doesn't coincide with yours as being cunts, thick, ignorant, stupid and so on and so forth.

Obviously your MBA didn't include a module on civility.

Something to ponder on in the massage parlour perhaps.
MBA? I have two degrees both honorary so utterly worthless .... left school at 16 with a pile of 'O' level qualifications which I never used once. (not the skill sets the qualifications)

I call it like I see it - people post shit or act like whining babies then expect to get called out - far to old to worry about offending people, if they're a cunt what's wrong with saying that?

This site is full of other clubs trolls, no real fan spends all their time on a fan site posting against the club they supposedly support, there is plenty of research to show sites like this have as much as 20% of non-home fans on them ... see if you can name a few on here.

You're never shy at saying what you think, even if it's often nonsense, pretty sure the "cunts, thick, ignorant, stupid and so on and so forth" will survive a bit of internet shaming. John Thomas John Thomas must live for it clearly not a Spurs fan he just comes on hear seeking the abuse, now that is pretty weird?

Believe me pondering on sad internet trolls is not thinking material for a decent massage ....

MBA? I have two degrees both honorary so utterly worthless .... left school at 16 with a pile of 'O' level qualifications which I never used once. (not the skill sets the qualifications)

I call it like I see it - people post shit or act like whining babies then expect to get called out - far to old to worry about offending people, if they're a cunt what's wrong with saying that?

This site is full of other clubs trolls, no real fan spends all their time on a fan site posting against the club they supposedly support, there is plenty of research to show sites like this have as much as 20% of non-home fans on them ... see if you can name a few on here.

You're never shy at saying what you think, even if it's often nonsense, pretty sure the "cunts, thick, ignorant, stupid and so on and so forth" will survive a bit of internet shaming. John Thomas John Thomas must live for it clearly not a Spurs fan he just comes on hear seeking the abuse, now that is pretty weird?

Believe me pondering on sad internet trolls is not thinking material for a decent massage ....
I would bet my house that none of the regular posters on here supports another team in England, not a single one.

What makes you the arbiter of what a "true supporter" is? I know plenty of decades-long season ticket holders who are critical of various aspects of the club, as is their right as paying customers, what gives you the right to stand in judgement over them and critics on here all the way from Thailand?

I would bet my house that none of the regular posters on here supports another team in England, not a single one.

You owe me one house - I have had long PM's with a very regular who's a staunch well placed Woolwich fan, he posts loads on here mostly in a constructive way, but he also has the odd wind up ... his reasoning is that he can have better dialogue on here than on Woolwich sites which he says are all dull, he also posts on KUMB which he reckons has the most intelligent conversations on any site ... find that hard to believe.

I will ask him to PM you, obviously he won't want everyone knowing, you would never guess who it is I only spotted something in one of his posts where I knew the source he referenced, something only a journalist would know, that got us talking and he fessed up.

So how do I claim your house? are you near Murcia I have property their already can get my guy to come over and do the paperwork ...

You owe me one house - I have had long PM's with a very regular who's a staunch well placed Woolwich fan, he posts loads on here mostly in a constructive way, but he also has the odd wind up ... his reasoning is that he can have better dialogue on here than on Woolwich sites which he says are all dull, he also posts on KUMB which he reckons has the most intelligent conversations on any site ... find that hard to believe.

I will ask him to PM you, obviously he won't want everyone knowing, you would never guess who it is I only spotted something in one of his posts where I knew the source he referenced, something only a journalist would know, that got us talking and he fessed up.

So how do I claim your house? are you near Murcia I have property their already can get my guy to come over and do the paperwork ...
Sorry, not to interrupt but. . . Who is this woolwich fan? :llorisunsure:

I was born Spurs and I will die Spurs.
I've corrected your patronising bullshit for you. You know nothing about me.

Selective support - the very worst kind - if you were born Spurs you should know that you support anything and everything to do with Spurs - picking and choosing which bits and which players you like? might I suggest you stick with football manager - anyone "born Spurs and I will die Spurs" knows there are no half-fans you're either all in or an entitled twat ... so which are you?

I've battered the Spammers over Paul Miller - Paul bloody Miller - you can't just play favourites piss or get off the pot.

What you know about ENIC wouldn't fit on a postage stamp, why not stay away from things you clearly don't understand rather than just constantly post anti Spurs drivel? What exactly do you a self proclaimed born Spurs and I will die Spurs fan get out of attacking our owners? a basement hard-on is that about it?

What makes you the arbiter of what a "true supporter" is? I know plenty of decades-long season ticket holders who are critical of various aspects of the club, as is their right as paying customers, what gives you the right to stand in judgement over them and critics on here all the way from Thailand?
According to the BangkokSpud BangkokSpud school of thought, there are now a minimum of 72 trolls now frequenting and posting on these pages
:harrylol:

They're the resident trolls - fans of other clubs posing as Spurs fans - no sane Spurs fan would want to get rid of the most successful CEO in the EPL .... his job is to move the business forward even a complete idiot can't deny that he's done that.

Although I'm intrigued to know who our regular gooner is he has long PM's with.

Far more likely he's just lying to try and save face again.

Who the fuck has long PMs with random forums members, odd as fuck that. If someone PMed me on here I would be thinking they were looking for a reach around.

:avbnaa:

Back
Top Bottom