Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still crazy enough to think it's still possible that we could beat Milan, go on a CL run and fulfil our aim of winning a trophy this season. Man City think their name is on the trophy - we've beaten them 3 times in our last 4 meetings. Liverpool have to beat Real Madrid 4-0 at the Bernabeu so there is a very real chance that they won't be in the next round. I can't see Chelsea doing anything with Golden Graham at the helm and we've beaten Real Madrid before.

At the end of the day, it's a knockout competition and it all comes down to what you do on the night.

COYS

I'm still crazy enough to think it's still possible that we could beat Milan, go on a CL run and fulfil our aim of winning a trophy this season. Man City think their name is on the trophy - we've beaten them 3 times in our last 4 meetings. Liverpool have to beat Real Madrid 4-0 at the Bernabeu so there is a very real chance that they won't be in the next round. I can't see Chelsea doing anything with Golden Graham at the helm and we've beaten Real Madrid before.

At the end of the day, it's a knockout competition and it all comes down to what you do on the night.

COYS
The only team in the tournament who have been great this season are Napoli, everyone else has been having a pretty underwhelming season so you never know.

We can definitely beat Milan. Then depending on the draw we could realistically get to the semifinals. I think if we get the winners of either Dortmund/Chelsea, Inter/Porto or Benefica/Brugge we have a chance to make it to the semifinals.

However I think thats the best we can hope for and even that depends on getting a good draw.

Stay there I'll be right back, gone to fetch my Springsteen Glory Days LP from the garage
Glory Days is off Born in the USA.

You are probably thinking of your Little Mix collection

2652e624771fb3071174948ab3268187.jpg

Last edited:
One game closer to the end of Conte.

Nothing but nothing in this team under Conte makes me believe we will get through.

Never known someone so bullish to preside over a side that is so meek, whether from the touchline or from afar.

I always used to expect us to win. Even when we were really shit. My mates used to take the piss because when they asked what I thought about the next game I would always say 'we will win' and I meant it.

Now, I still want to win every game. No matter how disillusioned and apathetic I am, once the game starts I am desperate for us to win. But that doesn't mean I am happy with shit tactics, shit football and a shit atmosphere.

It's called the 'triumph of hope over expectation'.

Nothing but nothing in this team under Conte makes me believe we will get through.

Never known someone so bullish to preside over a side that is so meek, whether from the touchline or from afar.
conte has to finish the season.
he can't go away saying "with me spurs were 4th in the table"

Going to have to play the perfect game. It’s rare but it can happen a couple of times a season. We just need to hope it happens Wednesday.
Based on this season's inconsistency so far, we a due a winning performance that lulls us all in to thinking we have turned a corner.

Only to lose to Forest on the weekend.

Liverpool are also one game closer to the end of Klopp.

Maybe we’ll win 7-0. :contefists:

If that happens send me your email and I will transfer you a 100 quid.

Nothing but nothing ever talks of us overpowering teams.

We have a formation designed to contain and we rarely do that.
Yes we wait for the opposition to make a mistake, then try to punish it, probably why it works against city.
It's boring to watch no question, I'm sure levy will try to get someone to play more attractive football, which he hopes will remove the heat from himself.

Back
Top Bottom