Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still crazy enough to think it's still possible that we could beat Milan, go on a CL run and fulfil our aim of winning a trophy this season. Man City think their name is on the trophy - we've beaten them 3 times in our last 4 meetings. Liverpool have to beat Real Madrid 4-0 at the Bernabeu so there is a very real chance that they won't be in the next round. I can't see Chelsea doing anything with Golden Graham at the helm and we've beaten Real Madrid before.

At the end of the day, it's a knockout competition and it all comes down to what you do on the night.

COYS

This is the spirit that won us cups!!

Anything can happen.

But first of you have to believe. Hopefully the stadium will be rocking from minute 1.

I'm still crazy enough to think it's still possible that we could beat Milan, go on a CL run and fulfil our aim of winning a trophy this season. Man City think their name is on the trophy - we've beaten them 3 times in our last 4 meetings. Liverpool have to beat Real Madrid 4-0 at the Bernabeu so there is a very real chance that they won't be in the next round. I can't see Chelsea doing anything with Golden Graham at the helm and we've beaten Real Madrid before.

At the end of the day, it's a knockout competition and it all comes down to what you do on the night.

COYS
You have been reading Peter Pan again or you are smoking a new substance?
However we might beat AC and if Napoli draw Bayern in the next round, you never know. But we would lose to the winner of that.
Just would want Benfica in the next round.

Yes we wait for the opposition to make a mistake, then try to punish it, probably why it works against city.
It's boring to watch no question, I'm sure levy will try to get someone to play more attractive football, which he hopes will remove the heat from himself.
Bring back the Five forwards and five defenders formation

article-2527912-00E5FEEB00000190-636_634x402.jpg

COYS
No chance of this team winning fuck all. If we beat Milan, we will probably draw someone winnable like Brugge. Expectations will go up but we will lose as we usually do.

COYS

I don’t think you can be a true Spurs fan and not have that sliver of hope, but at the same time, we know we are setting ourselves up for that gut punch :bergwijnconfused:

0-0 is 10/1. Get on that and cash out at 80 mins before Milan’s late penalty winner
They'll be comfortably 2-0 by the half hour I reckon, best we'll do is pull 1 back at some point in the second half and then lots of huffing and puffing to no avail followed by the lads all patting themselves on the back and tugging each other off post game because we tried and then "we go again".

They'll be comfortably 2-0 by the half hour I reckon, best we'll do is pull 1 back at some point in the second half and then lots of huffing and puffing to no avail followed by the lads all patting themselves on the back and tugging each other off post game because we tried and then "we go again".

Thanks Herc, appreciate the info as always.

Oh wait, wrong place

Back
Top Bottom