Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know I can be a real moody mare, but this team doesn't make it easy to stay on an even keel.
I was as low as I have been for a long while after Sheffield and the mood wasn't lifted after Wolves.
Could I do without another late mid week game, even if that game is a CL game? If I am honest, yes I'd rather be at home in the warm, watching Love Island and MAFS Australia.
However, I am going to go up early, catch up with a couple of friends I haven't seen in a while in the Coach & Horses and down a couple of VaTs. Then make my way to the ground and hopefully meet a few long-suffering TFCers, and we can have a good old moan together.
Do I think we will win? Obviously, I hope so, but who knows which team will turn up - your guess is as good as mine!
Hope it doesn't snow!!!

I know I can be a real moody mare, but this team doesn't make it easy to stay on an even keel.
I was as low as I have been for a long while after Sheffield and the mood wasn't lifted after Wolves.
Could I do without another late mid week game, even if that game is a CL game? If I am honest, yes I'd rather be at home in the warm, watching Love Island and MAFS Australia.
However, I am going to go up early, catch up with a couple of friends I haven't seen in a while in the Coach & Horses and down a couple of VaTs. Then make my way to the ground and hopefully meet a few long-suffering TFCers, and we can have a good old moan together.
Do I think we will win? Obviously, I hope so, but who knows which team will turn up - your guess is as good as mine!
Hope it doesn't snow!!!
Hope you enjoy the game Mrs P, I reckon they might surprise us all tomorrow in a good way for once!

Hope it doesn't snow!!!
I have a funny feeling it could be extra time and pens so I’m expecting a real late one..
why do we do it? 😃

Sunday - Cunts never watching us again :dembelefingers:
Monday - Cunts what absolute cunts :avbfu:
Tuesday - win at home and it’s just 4 more games till the final , we couldn’t could we ?:conteshock:
Wednesday - champions league under the lights at the lane :lamelaaghh:
Thursday!!!??????
It’s the hope that bloody kills ya ! :contehandshead:

I have a funny feeling it could be extra time and pens so I’m expecting a real late one..
why do we do it? 😃
Surely it can't be as cold as it was when we played Rochdale at Wembley a few years back.............................. can it??

Snow Lucy GIF

Hope it doesn't snow!!!
We're setting off at 12pm tomorrow, from the sunny North. Probably won't get home after the game till about 3am. Felt the same as you after last Wednesday and Saturday's catastrophes. Have a strange feeling we'll win tomorrow. Probably need a few beers to get me in the mood though. Will have a few beers with you Saturday, as my lot will want to drink in Antwerp tomorrow.

We're setting off at 12pm tomorrow, from the sunny North. Probably won't get home after the game till about 3am. Felt the same as you after last Wednesday and Saturday's catastrophes. Have a strange feeling we'll win tomorrow. Probably need a few beers to get me in the mood though. Will have a few beers with you Saturday, as my lot will want to drink in Antwerp tomorrow.
see you then x

Back
Top Bottom