Tottenham Hotspur v APOEL Nicosia, Champions League - Matchday Six

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excited to see Foyth - besides his error against West Ham, thought he looked relatively solid. Always great to see Winks in the middle of the park and I feel it's last chance saloon for N'Koudou.

Hopefully we'll get to see some of Amos and Sterling too.

I know there's the whole rotation policy but i feel as though serge and danny were needed for the weekend as opposed to this one, especially with half of our defence out.

Yeah, it's strange that despite Walker-Peters putting in a MOTM performance on the opening day, he's only played once since (I think Barnsley in the League Cup?)

If the delivery from Rose and Aurier is good, Llorente, Dele and Son will score no problem. They have nothing to play for and Poch will be looking for alternatives from his squad players. I expect a comfortable 2-0 win for Spurs.

Sissoko and GKN on the same field...
giphy.gif

Not overjoyed with sanchez in a back 4 and sissoko at DM.

They have nothing to lose really so I can see them having a go.

We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom